:happy1:

Attachments

• ovaltine.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 686
  • a_christmas_story11.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 676
  • ChristmasStorySoundtrack.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 668
supposed to be getting some here Monday or Tuesday of next week.. ugh..

I called off work today because it's supposed to be 80 and sunny. Not sure how many days like today will be left before the snow flies. Gotta take out my Road Runner for a cruise, then change the oil and fill the tank.

Yup, won't be long now.....

Attachments

• Picture 947.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 668
I called off work today because it's supposed to be 80 and sunny. Not sure how many days like today will be left before the snow flies. Gotta take out my Road Runner for a cruise, then change the oil and fill the tank.

I couldnt call off.. but.. I did top off the the fuel yesterday, got the buggy out at about 6:30 this morning and brought her to work.. Gonna take a nice cruise this afternoon when I get off, and then put her away for the winter. Today is the last hurrah.. :cry:

LOL, this was from last year, it came early that year too

Attachments

• Picture 1676.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 680
Who knows what will happen when Sandy comes up the coast. Either way it's going to be a mess and doesn't look good.

yep , its cold this morning. we got real snow moving in tonight. woke up to frozen rain

Attachments

• cold.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 656
yup the winter mode is upon us.

Attachments

• CIMG3070.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 637
I like this one too :happy1:

Attachments

• national-lampoons-christmas-vacation-eddie.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 626
  • nlxmasvac_main.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 644
  • ce_background.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 635
I always thought that Minnesota was the old Winnutuck Indian word for "cold fluffy schitt on my teepee".

We got about an inch here. Time to build a fire in the garage and hibernate.:coffee2:

Got about 3" of the white stuff here in Lakewood. It's only sticking to the grass though, roads are just wet.

Dude...what a buzz kill! LOL Almost 80 here today....dropping to the 30-40's tonight. The old man approaches...

-
Back