norcal come out

-
Dusterboy has a good idea in general. I suggest maybe just doing a south bay meet up. People from San Jose, Milpitas,Santa Clara, Cambell maybe Sunnyvale or Los gatos too. Maybe just a get together to hang out and chill or trade ideas, parts and maybe even help each other out with projects. It probably wouldnt be as big as a bay area meeting but I bet we could get a good dozen or so people to meet up. What do you guys think? I know theres an Fbody/LS1 type meet up every week or so in the parking lot off Union and Camden right by my house. I have put my project on hold for almost a year now due to money problems but look forward soon to getting back into it and I personally think this could kinda help motivate me.

how bout GREAT MALL like on top of a parking garage or something would be nice and lots of space

set it up thrashard something on a sat or sunday in the afterrnoon

LET ME KNOW

Its a good plan just go with it. If you try to acomadate everyone nothing will ever happen.I can go on the 20th. I should have the 65 back on the road by then. Keep me informed of what time and the details.

Your brainchild on this project. YOU set it up and let us know.

Thrahard340 is right here. If you are the originator of an idea like this, step up and see it through (especially if you are looking to get something out of it "like rocker arms or rollers"). I know this is youth talking but don't throw it on someone else's shoulders to execute a plan or idea you came up with.

It's like me starting a thread saying that I want to pull my drivetrain out of my car by reversing the factory's installation method of dropping the unibody onto the k-member and motor/trans so I can take pictures for other members to see how it is done. Then I post that you should be over here at 1pm this Saturday to take it out for me (I'll be back from lunch in a few hours).

If you need help planning this, it is fine to ask.

Suggestion: Set a date that at least a few people have confirmed and roll with it. As for meeting in a shopping mall parking lot, you may want to consider ok'ing it (especially with security). I don't know if they want xx amount of cars rolling in and people plopping parts out on the ground.

Just my $.02.

20th would work for me too, Saturdays or Sundays generally since I work during the week. Maybe this could be a once a month or every other weekend thing huh? Isnt the great mall typically pretty crowded though? I mean I dont go there often but from what I gather its usually pretty packed.. its been awhile though but whatever works for the majority is fine by me.

see now im thinking bout IN N OUT ON CAPITOL IN SAN JOSE

so that we can eat also, they also have togos jamba juice and its near the freeway

All right folks, DusterBoy15 has set the location & date (a time would be good as well) and only 49 days after the thread started ... not bad. Since it has been designated as a South Bay get-together, please take pics and report back.

OK...let's get a head count.

20th is good for me. It's a little far south for me. Not sure if I can make it out with the Duster. 4.10 gears don't make it too pleasant. But I can come by with some parts.

I have the following...
73-76 gauge cluster
(2) 15x8 slotted mags
Eddy 600 slightly used (only about 100 miles of use, still on the car)
Edelbrock Streetmaster intake (old torker type manifold for 318)

I'll see what else I have when I get home.

I am tied up most of the weekends this month but I have a spare set of 273 rockers and pushrods, you’re welcome to them. The MoPar Alley meeting is Saturday the 20th, why not just meet up there and get to know more local MoPar folks (even if most are B-Body guys).

There might be a few of us showing up from the Peninsula if it is at In-N-Out but I don't think we will show up if it is at the club meeting.

ook well sorry guys the people at work wont let me get that day off even with weeks notice so i guess another day

-
Back