North St. Paul Friday night car show

-

Mopar to ya

Reaction score
I am psyched! North St. Paul here in Minnesota hosts a Friday night car show. They block off about 8 or ten blocks of the main street and if you have a car worth showing, you can drive in and park along the route for free. All the off street lots are filled as well. You see all sorts of cars in all sorts of condition. Everything from barely started projects to fully completed show cars. Any make and model is welcome. There are some truly amazing cars from Cobras to Panteras. It started June 1st and goes every Friday night. This is the first one I could get to. I will bring the camera and get lots of pics. Then if the storms hold off we head down to Hastings for their Saturday night show. Summer is soooooo good!

Both North St. Paul and Hastings have a cut off, can't be anything newer then a 1975, I think?

Weather tomorrow is okay. Saturday is supposed to suck. I never knew there was a year limit, but they are all older cars. I have a 73 and fit right in.

I will definitely have to try and make it sometime this summer, it is awesome!!

I'll be in Minnesota the 22nd. for "Back To The Fifties" show. I'll definitely check out the Friday night car show.

I'll be there July 4-11th for the NAPA drags in Brainerd . My cars will be at home so I'll be driving brothers 68 Firebird or 72 GTO.... sorry guys.... but they are fast even if they are not Mopars..

Anyone else racing that event ?

-
Back