Northeast Iowa cruise nights

-

toolmanmike

Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
If you live in northeast or north central Iowa and have a cruise night in your town or near-by please respond to this thread with info. I would like to put together a list. Thanks, toolmanmike

There are cruise nights in Marshalltown, IA. every 2nd Thursday of the month at Fields Bar and Grill on South Center St./Hwy14, and every 4th Thursday of the month at Culver's on Iowa Ave./ old Hwy 30. Just a block N. of New Hwy 30. Fields had there 1st one last Thursday.

"The Mill" between Parkersburg and Grundy Center right off of Hwy 20 has cruise nights also. Call there for details, can't remember what night they have there's. I think it's every 2nd Tuesday of the month.

Send me a PM, maybe we can meet up at one sometime.

not trying to hijack this thread, but i am wondering what "convertriple" means. i have seen it a few other places and have never heard that terminology before.

The Dart Sport option "Convertriple" actually meant two seperate extras: fold down rear seat and manual crank back sliding steel sunroof. Ordered together, they made for something vaguely like a "three-way" car.

Here is an original advertisement.

73dartad_640x400.jpg

I heard the cruise in at ''The Mill" is on the second Tuesday of every month.
If I ever can get away I'll check it out. Convertrible, I'll have to PM you and we can meet up. This coming Memorial Day weekend there is the27th. annual 4th. Street Cruise in downtown Waterloo on Saturday, May 24th. from noon
to 4.They are expecting near 2000 cars or so. There is a show and shine on Friday night but I don't know for sure where it'll be. If I find out I'll respond. toolmanmike

-
Back