Northstar Dragway Denton Texas Aug 11 All Mopar Show and Race

-

Dartgt66

Reaction score
Northstar Dragway and Cowtown Mopars are having an all Mopar Show and Race Saturday Aug 11 gates open at 4:00pm
We will have 3 classes Electronics, No Electronics, and Trophy Street
The payout for Electronics and No Electronics is $250 to win $100 R/U and
$25 Semis There should also be some nice prizes for the winner of Electronics and No Electronics. Trophy Street class must be Lic.,inspected,& have DOT tires also all track and NHRA Safety ruels apply.
If you are in Texas, Oklohoma, Arkansas, and Louisiana
and can't afford the trip to the Nationals in Ohio but can afford to travel a little ways come out and join us. If we have a decent car count the track will give us a date for next year which wil give us a year to plan a larger nicer show. So please come out and join in the Mopar fun. There will also be a Nostalgia Super Stock class hosted by the Texas Outsiders NSS Group. Anyone with a NSS legal vehicle is welcome to come run the NSS class.
I do not know what thier pay out will be. You can get track information and directions at www.northstar-dragway.com. You can also get more information at www.cowtownmopars.com click on message forum on the navigation bar to the left of the screen then select the racing forum. Hope to see you there.

Sounds great! I am trying to see if I can make it up to the Nats but if that doesn't work out, maybe I'll see you there. Will there be more info at the Cowtown meeting this Sunday?

-
Back