Status
Not open for further replies.

bbrroowwnn

never re member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Contact seller
NOS 1973 Dodge Dart Sport Left Outer Rear Tailight tail light bezel....part number 3679171.....Mint! 180.00 + shipping....postal M.O. works for me

Picture136.jpg

Picture145.jpg

Picture138.jpg

Picture140.jpg

Would love to have it , but you may never find anothetr three to go with . that would be 180 dollars you could put into repro ones they are 375 for all four. But still nice piece and is rare for sure good luck with the sale.

Price must be to high. If you want to sell it put it on eBay with a $9.99 starting bid and let it fly. You may be suprised!! :cheers:

Price must be to high. If you want to sell it put it on eBay with a $9.99 starting bid and let it fly. You may be suprised!! :cheers:

Sorry, wont happen.....not a fire sale....Dont need the money......I have a 73 dart sport and 150.00 is rock bottom...I will keep it as a spare for mine if it doesn't sell

After 6 months and no sale I guess it is too rich for most. Most are like me, need 4 and what are the chances of finding the other 3.Why buy NOS when you can get a complete set for 375. I need a complete set but I'll wait.

Here's a bump for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back