[WANTED] NOS or Pristine steering wheel

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
There were 2 different steering wheels offered in 1966 for the Dart...the painted 2 spoke or the woodgrain sport 3 spoke wheel....which one are you looking for?

There were 2 different steering wheels offered in 1966 for the Dart...the painted 2 spoke or the woodgrain sport 3 spok78e wheel....which one are you looking for?
It really doesn't matter ...I need a good one. If the black one can be fixed that's ok but I can't do much with the woodgrain...
Thanks,

Roger
Phone number removed by moderator.

Roger, for your Internet safety and privacy please don't post phone numbers in posts. You can exchange that information through a personal message. ( conversation) toolmanmike (moderator)

Which one do you have? Phone number removed so this is how we have communicate.
No use giving you my e-mail....It would get removed also.....................

Which one do you have? Phone number removed so this is how we have communicate.
No use giving you my e-mail....It would get removed also.....................
You're correct. Click on 66340SEDAN's name and choose "start a convetsation" . That's our personal message link.

Roger, for your Internet safety and privacy please don't post phone numbers in posts. You can exchange that information through a personal message. ( conversation) toolmanmike (moderator)
It's said in box is full cannot start a conversation.
Roger

Sorry, don't have any for sale,was just seeing what wheel you needed cause it will help with your search.... new old stock ones are very hard to find in either wheel. My dad restored my 2spoke wheel and it looks like new again, mine was cracked up too, but turned out awesome. You might have to restore yours, good luck.

You're correct. Click on 66340SEDAN's name and choose "start a convetsation" . That's our personal message link.
Sorry, don't have any for sale,was just seeing what wheel you needed cause it will help with your search.... new old stock ones are very hard to find in either wheel. My dad restored my 2spoke wheel and it looks like new again, mine was cracked up too, but turned out awesome. You might have to restore yours, good luck.
The only one i have is the wood grain and can't do any think with it.....Need a black one that i can repair..

Thank,
Roger

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back