[FOR SALE] NOS Stewart Warner TrackForce 5" recall tach, gauge set & display box

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

NoCar340

The Original Partstitute
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
This is an original, never used Stewart-Warner counter-display gauge set. The gauges have never been used or installed. Included are a 5" memory tachometer (obviously electronic) and matching 2-5/8" mechanical oil pressure and water temp gauges. The box shows some damage typical of 35-year-old cardboard but the gauges are perfect. All of the original mounting and lighting hardware is still with it, but S-W did not provide tubing for the oil pressure as a part of this set. Tachometer reads to 12,000RPM for you Pro Stock and F1 types and is compatible with 4, 6, and 8 cylinder engines. If you shift at six grand, that's straight up. Handy!

But wait, there's more!

I also have the matching 2-5/8" TrackForce volt gauge, just as NOS and also in its original box with all original, unused hardware. I just had to have what I considered a complete set. You should too. They really are beautiful gauges, with vintage Stewart Warner quality to boot.
The project for which I bought these never came together and they've been sitting on a shelf for years. I hate to let 'em go after what it took to find them, but it's time to reclaim the shelf space.
$400 shipped to the contiguous US. If you're in AK, HI, or Canuckistan I'll eat the cost of shipping to Los Angeles--about as far from me as one can get in the continental 48--and you pay the remainder. Payment via USPS money order, bank check or personal check only (personal checks must clear before I'll ship). Cash is fine if you're within driving distance of 49801 and want to pick them up personally and laugh at my cars.

100_5239.JPG

100_5232.JPG

100_5234.JPG

100_5236.JPG

100_5240.JPG

Before anyone asks:
It's an air-core tach. Every S-W tach I've had sorta just flung the needle wherever when I shut the engine off. The tachometer is not damaged. It will snap to zero when 12V is applied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back