Not A Body But Need HELP

-

My70b

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
My70b said: I posted this in trucks only forum too but there are a lot more members here
Does any know if a 78 dodge b200 streetvan used the same doors as a 77 I'm in need of all the door seals for my restoration. I'm doing a 78 and the only ones I found say up to 77 only I didn't think the doors changed in those two years. This is a link to the place on ebay that has the complete set but they said it wont fit I don't see why? I'm in need of these because I threw out all the old cracked ones. 1971-1977 Dodge, Plymouth B PB 100 200 300 van cab, side & rear cargo door seals | eBay Any help would be Greatly appreciated Thanks Gene
I was wondering if anyone has access to maybe Hollander interchange or another interchange program and can check this out for me Thanks Gene

71-the 80's. They kept the van shell the same all the way to 97. The door catches may have changed in 78 with the dash and grille but the seals should be the same.

I would look 78-93 for exact fit. They changed the front again in 94-97

I would look 78-93 for exact fit. They changed the front again in 94-97
I checked the company on ebay and they said 78 doors are different I don't see how but they said that no one makes 78 seals. that's why I asked if the whole doors interchange because if they do I would be willing to spend the $368.00 to try them right now I have none so I need to find something so I could complete my restoration. I hope this makes sense. Thanks for any Help Gene

I have Hollander interchange book . Front doors are the same from 71-77. Doors from 78-80, will work except the vent assembly differs as well as depressions around the outside handles. Unfortunately the book shows back and side doors as being different after 77.

-
Back