Not a fan of Electric-Vehicles BUT...

-

Josecuda

Reaction score
Does anyone else thinks the rear tail light panel out of the 2025 Dodge Charger resembles in some sort of way a second-gen Barracuda?

Dodge Set to Reveal Brand’s Next-generation Charger Muscle Car
https://www.roadandtrack.com/news/a60046773/2025-dodge-charger-revealed/
Dodge Set to Reveal Brand’s Next-generation Charger Muscle Car

ChargerTeaserPreReveal_Feature.jpg

They ain't all gonna be electric. Supposed to be offered with the Hurricane 6 sporting twin turbo's, AND be offered in both 2 and 4 door versions. One version of the 6 cylinder has over 600 HP!

They ain't all gonna be electric. Supposed to be offered with the Hurricane 6 sporting twin turbo's, AND be offered in both 2 and 4 door versions. One version of the 6 cylinder has over 600 HP!

Straight six, two-doors and twin-turbos sounds like one hell of a ride to me

Call me a sceptic, but after Ma Mopar pooping on us with a crappy "new" Dart a few years ago, the 4 door Charger and then welching on their promise to bring back the Dakota, I have a few predictions:
1. They will not come out with the 2 door version. They will have lots of excuses, but no 2 doors.
2. The all electric version will sell poorly, and after a few years they will drop it.
3. They will back out on the twin turbo 6 cyl also. They might eventually offer a hemi, but not for a few years if ever. I bet they designed it with an engine compartment that will not, at first, hold a hemi.

The 6 is now the new performance engine, its been out for a couple years now and tested in the Wagoneer $$$$$
Hemis are just bread and butter engines in trucks. 5.7 are ok, and 6.4 are gas sucking pigs.

a 6 with twin turbos would be amazing... i love the 6 in my grand cherokee, been a great motor...

The 6 is now the new performance engine, its been out for a couple years now and tested in the Wagoneer $$$$$
Hemis are just bread and butter engines in trucks. 5.7 are ok, and 6.4 are gas sucking pigs.
I got a 5.7 hemi in my ram...12 is the magic number

Buy my wife has the same 5.7 in her grocery getter and she gets a whopping 17 mpg

That new Charger makes me want to puke. And they are all in on the fake sounds.
I sold my Stellantis stock yesterday.

-
Back