Not a good end to the year

-

stansblue72

one of one 1953 ME!
Legendary Member
Reaction score
The day before Christmas two brother that are my good friends and fishing partners mom died.
The day after Christmas a good friend lost her Dad.
On the 28th a friend of mine was found dead out in his shop.
And I just got a call from my Son-in-law that his dad passed away last night.

Hope the new year is a little brighter then the end of this one.

Wow Stan, sorry to hear about all this, there is no good time of year for this, but it's especially terrible this time of year. Prayers sent out to you and the families involved.

Sorry to hear about this Stan. Here's hoping the new Year does bring better times. 8)

I know how you feel bud. My wife lost both grandmothers, an uncle, a close friend and her dog. I lost one of my uncles, and another close friend all in the span of 4 months this year. Times like these are hard.

Sorry to hear :sad8: We never know when it's time........:clock:

Sorry to hear :sad8: We never know when it's time........:clock:

Isn't that the truth. The one friends dad was 94 and full of cancer and was expected to go at any time. But the others where all sudden.
My friends mom was 83.
The other two where 63 and 57.

I'm lucky enough to still have both my parents. Dads 83 and Mom is 81 and I treasure every moment I get to spend with them.

Wow that's a rough time of it allright. Hang in there, things always get better!

You have my sympathy.

My condolences to you and all there family and friends Stan, That is allot of folks to pass in one mans life in a short time. May the new year bring better things in our life.

-
Back