Status
Not open for further replies.

dusterdood

The Duster Guy
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
That's what I was trying to write in the post below. (mods can delete that one)
Pro Street S-10 that's back halved with a braced 9" (4.33s), four wheel discs, and 4 link. Nice paint, and a forward facing pro scoop. Giant tires. The wipers, and heater are intact, and working. Fresh 383 with weiand Team G, long tube headers, Flowmaster 50 series muffs, 350 TH with manual valve body, 3500 TCI stall. Need to sell imediately! PM me directly!
$8000/BO

easter2007 014.jpg

I've not had it on the track, and the engine was just breaking in. Litterally about 500 miles on it. I have the chance to buy my buddies drag car because he screwed up his knee, and can't climb the cage anymore. I will work with you on transport fees!

I wouldn't worry. It says "CARS FOR SALE", not MOPARS for sale.

then again....it isn't a car:bootysha:

No problem here 8), Good looking truck. Good luck.

Whatever floats your boat.
It's a cool looking machine and I would drive it proudly.

I find myself liking "everything" American these days so regardless of brand, if it's American I will support it since America has been feeling more and more of a dying breed in the face of industry, borders, language, and culture.

I have to agree with that sentiment!
If someone wants a road race type GM product. I'll take $5000 for this T/A with four wheel disc brakes, a built 355, and Richmond six speed. It includes 17" Torque thrusts.

1979 Trans Am 005.jpg

1979 Trans Am 008.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back