Not a mopar

-

Tad

Reaction score
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Not a Mopar but still lots of front end work on the Avenge! 8 year old is still learning to control his 50+ mph RC truck. Hit the curb and destroyed the from end. New skid plate, bumper, yoke, trans case! Whew!

Might dial back. My boys tag the curb often. I bent metal dog bone center drive shaft on my truck hitting a curb a full throttle and that was before I went to LiPo's. I like my 7 yeas olds Arma, it has 3 power levels and he know he can go 100% in grass but 70% on hard drirt.

What scale is that? Traxxas?

What scale is that? Traxxas?
Helion Avenge 1/10 I believe. I also think that helion went out of business. The local hobby shop here purchased all the remaining inventory. It was a complete ready to run car for $170. About a $400 value normally.

My MT is a Helion. Yes they went belly up. You can find some replacement parts. FS Racing is the company that Helion got my truck from and I can get a new one from Banggood for like $220.

The Arma Senton is supposed to be a good stadium/short course truck.

My MT is a Helion. Yes they went belly up. You can find some replacement parts. FS Racing is the company that Helion got my truck from and I can get a new one from Banggood for like $220.

The Arma Senton is supposed to be a good stadium/short course truck.
I was at the hobby store yesterday and apparently team associated purchased helion and is selling all of their parts under the Team Associated name now. Different part numbers as well.

I was at the hobby store yesterday and apparently team associated purchased helion and is selling all of their parts under the Team Associated name now. Different part numbers as well.

Good to hear, my front control arms are wearing and with he LiPo battery i'm going to break more. It will flip over from a standing start. I need to change the starting throttle percentage.

Good to hear, my front control arms are wearing and with he LiPo battery i'm going to break more. It will flip over from a standing start. I need to change the starting throttle percentage.
My other son has a car as well. He put a Lipo battery and a brushless motor in it. It did wheelies and ran great until he totally ripped the gears out of the gearbox. We just put in a modified metal gear kit

My other son has a car as well. He put a Lipo battery and a brushless motor in it. It did wheelies and ran great until he totally ripped the gears out of the gearbox. We just put in a modified metal gear kit

Yeah like real cars as soon as you hot rod'n them they start to break!

-
Back