Not a new Dart, a new Viper

-
Might as well call it the Fiat Viper!!!:banghead::violent1::D

This was a joke people,calm down.

Old news. I've been following this since production of the Gen 4 stopped. Should be a sweet ride, despite the nanny items.

People around here really need to get over the Fiat thing. I don't recall all this pissing & mining when it was Daimler Chrysler. Be happy there still around employing a few people in the U.S. On top of it, I've already seen more Chrysler products in Switzerland since the Fiat deal than I have in the previous 3 years here. Saw a new Durango today, couple SRT Jeeps, basic jeeps. Global distribution means good things for Chrysler. Get over it already!

Might as well call it the Fiat Viper!!!:banghead::violent1::D

Tis Tis, Fiat is what saved chrysler and I dont care what anyone has to say about it I rather have a Half italian/american Chrysler then have no chrysler at all. I dont want chrysler/mopar to fade into the dust like AMC pontiac mercury or oldsmobile

Is it still powered by the V10? So thet would still be Mopar, right? No Fiat in that car..........

always some uninformed know it all who doesn't know his a** from a hole in the ground that has to embarass himself by opening his mouth

always some uninformed no it all who doesn't know his a** from a hole in the ground that has to embarass himself by opening his mouth

I hope you are not talking about me. I was joking,I had to get the Fiat statement before all of the Chrysler bashers were able to. I was one of the guys defending the new Dart.:eek:ops:

Also its "know" not "no".

I hope you are not talking about me. I was joking,I had to get the Fiat statement before all of the Chrysler bashers were able to. I was one of the guys defending the new Dart.:eek:ops:

Also its "know" not "no".

i didn;t mention any names. and i'm not saying it was directed at you i'm just tired of the the few that want to pretend they are mopar loyal and then every chance they get they want to trash talk about it. bar stool lawyers always know the answers but their backyards are the most cluttered thanks for the spelling lesson that doesn't happen to often with me lol

Just wait, the new Viper is going to blow people's minds! Bringing back the sex appeal of the gen 1 & 2. Even with the nanny controls, it's gonna be the best yet.
Looks more like the Gen 1 Viper, didnt know what it looked like, but it looks more like a Viper now than a Corvette. But the Viper is always a cool car.

Personally think the fiat deal has beeen good for chrysler. You should check out chryslers interiors to see what I mean. There has been some european influence for sure.

I think Chrysler died in 76' when they ended the A body.

Personally think the fiat deal has beeen good for chrysler. You should check out chryslers interiors to see what I mean. There has been some european influence for sure.

nice to hear a positive comment. what ever chrysler needs at the moment to help them become something more than an LLC company and become once again a force to be reckoned with i'm all for

I think Chrysler died in 76' when they ended the A body.

Maybe not '76 , but you would have thought it was dying for sure in '78-'79-'80 if you had been trying to make a living selling them just like I was. K car gave us some relief in '81, but the rear drive cars and the pickups were only slightly better screwed together than they had been in the Jimmy Carter years when it wasn't uncommon at all to spend a day in the service department finishing up or redoing what the factory didn't, if you wanted to keep your VERY hard fought sale from unwinding.

Gawd 8.7 liter that's a 532" engine... Yup just have to land that dream job out of college and I'll be signing up to get one! LOL

It would be cool to see an entry-level variation of the Viper with a V8 Hemi...

fiat has made some postive changes across the board. everything has been tweaked and i am liking the direction they have been headed.

i have a few complaints but its mainly that the hemi still has no manual transmission in their trucks... only way to get a manual is in the diesel rams... that will likely be my next truck for the transmission reason.

I don't recall all this pissing & mining when it was Daimler Chrysler.

Chrysler was a foreign car then and is a foreign car now. may as well buy a toyota or honda. hell ya probably have a better chance of an american built car with a toyota or honda anyway..lol

Are yall aware of Fiat's reputation building Italian military vehicles? They are legendary over there. Them little bastards last forever and will go anywhere. I hope the hell some Fiat rubs of on Chrysler. I thought it was good right from the get go.

-
Back