Not an A body but I allways wanted a T/A

-

harleydodge1

Reaction score
I know this is not an A body but I allways wanted a T/A Challenger. So I bought a plain Jane 2010 SE Challenger and made my own.
100_0598.jpg

100_0587.jpg

Just guessin' here, but perhaps cause they're 2-3 times the price of what he bought.............

............and it's a dang nice treatment. Good work. :thumleft:

Just guessin' here, but perhaps cause they're 2-3 times the price of what he bought.............

............and it's a dang nice treatment. Good work. :thumleft:

theres a nice yellow t/a on moparts for 38k or best offer.
thats close to what he paid for the 2010.
prices are dropping on t/a's and aar's

Wow it must be nice to live in a world that you could think about buying a real one. Like i said this is a plain Jane SE that you can buy for around $20,000. No it's not a hemi but I don't need the power. This car will get you a ticket just as fast. I thought that I might get slammed for it not being an A body but not for paying 1/2 price of a real one.

Wow it must be nice to live in a world that you could think about buying a real one. Like i said this is a plain Jane SE that you can buy for around $20,000. No it's not a hemi but I don't need the power. This car will get you a ticket just as fast. I thought that I might get slammed for it not being an A body but not for paying 1/2 price of a real one.
It's a nice car, you did an awsume with the decals, hood scoop and wheels, remember YOU only need to make YOURSELF happy, if you like it thats all that matters, not too many guy on here would like my 07 charger either, but thats life, I like it and that's all that matters.

I like what you have done to make the Challenger "your own"

looks good!

Very nice! I love the choice of color! :D Nice job on the mods, very tasteful.

My R/T is in the shop, getting it's first real work done. Noticed a slight noise when it is cold coming from the steering. Long story short, they are putting a new rack in it, and P/S hose. Reflashing for a couple things, all is good.

That's cool how you made it unique.........*sigh* if I could only just have five minutes behind the wheel of a srt model........

Looks great! Might as well take an SE and make it look killer! I love the wheels you chose and the stripe is very nice with the black T/A hood. Congrats and enjoy the ride.

So far, no tickets in my 2009 R/T classic. But I sure have to pay attention because it gets up to escape velocity pretty quick.

Looks Great!.. That's what I like about this Forum, It might not be an "A" body, but we're all in it to make each vehicle we have exactly the way we want it to run, to look, and to perform.. If not they would all look the same... kinda like "Mustangs"...(tee-hee) I can't believe my keyboard just wrote that...I better get that fixed....naw.. I like It!!
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You hit the nail on the head about buying the SE model vs Hemi model. You bought a basic vehicle and dressed as YOU like. I think thats about the same as buying a 69 Coronet 440, and making it into a clone Super Bee. It will turn heads and get those "I wish it were mine" stares. Dodge should take a clue from you and produce these on their own.

-
Back