[FOR SALE] Not mine, but a decent looking Volare four door...

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
HAHA the seller specifies NO GUNS ...I can relate to that because every time I sell a car, I always get some cats over here trying to trade guns .....these guys around here seem to think Guns are a currency LMAO

1976 PLY VOLARE
360 AUTO
41,000 ORG MILES
FULLY LOADED
LEATHER
GREAT SHAPE
ONE OF A KIND ORDERED CAR
HAVE ALL PAPER WORK FROM GRANDPA
WAS 2 BARREL CARB BUT CHANCED TO 4 BUT HAVE THE ORG INTAKE AND CARB
RUNS GREAT WOULD DRIVE ANYWHERE WELL KEPT UP..
ONLY THING NEEDED IS A EXHAUST GASKET BUT STILL NOT TO LOAD

WILL TAKE $3000 OR TRADE FOR SOMETHING THAT INTERESTS ME.
NO JUNK , NO SLEDS , NO GUNS
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING DIFFERANT

Maybe he'll trade for a spelling class or a diploma

Good luck with $3k on that.

Not that it matters now, but it's funny I (as I'm sure we all) remember when cars like that could be had for $250 all day long.

There's a 76-77 like that somewhat close to me that looks very clean and hasn't sold at $1200. Also a 4 door 360 car. If I had the coin, it'd be mine. More doors don't bother me. A wagon would be even better.

did those cars come stock with 360's I don't think soo

Theres a two door base model aspen that drives around town that has a factory 360 and police package, my grandfather sold it new and told me he ordered it that way for the dealership. the guy who owns it boasts that its one of 229 or something like that.

Yes they came with 360s. The police package, as mentioned above as well as other models. My friend had a 77 Aspen SE with the 360 2bbl. My 80 Aspen R/T also had the E58 360. There is also a police package one for sale nearby. If I can ever get in front of the PC, I will provide some links.

My 1976 Aspen is a factory 360.

Attachments

• P1090649%20(Small).JPG
    87.5 KB · Views: 252
  • P1090793%20(Small).JPG
    84.9 KB · Views: 263
  • 1976 Aspen SE 037.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 285
  • 1976 Aspen SE 038.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 275
For sure - it's a more desirable 4 door with the original 360, but for 3 GRAND he better post some good pictures. You can't tell anything from the ones he posted....

It's all Mopar to me. I pretty much like them all! If you think $3000 is ridiculous, spend 20 minutes on Ontario kijiji classic cars section under Plymouth or Dodge. $8-9000 and up for slant 6 and 318 A bodies are the norm. A four door Volare may not be considered desirable to most people, but it's still cool to me, and I'm definitely not tripping over them in my area.

I think it's cool too, but I think every car has a maximum value. From what I hear, Canadians have to pay a lot more... maybe this is a normal price for it up there.

Let me ask, 72Dodge, what do YOU think it's worth? $500?
That would be a really fun daily driver with a 360.
I would build that up and whip up on some ricers.

No argument on maximum value here. Let's face it though, when you list something for sale, generally you inflate the price some, because you KNOW people are bound to offer less. By inflating it some, hopefully you get offers close to what you're willing to take for it. Would I pay full asking price for that Volare? Nope. Do, I think it could be a cool cruiser/sleeper with some low/no buck changes? Absolulety! I've never had big bucks to buy my dream car, so I've always had fun with what I could afford at the time.

What do I think it's worth or what would I pay? Two totally different things. As always, something is worth what someone will pay. If someone will pay $3000, then there you go.

BTW, no where did I diss the car, say it wasn't cool, say I wouldn't like to have it, or say it wouldn't make a great daily driver.

No hard feelings here. It always hard to read the tone of someone's comments on a computer screen. Cheers man and have a great weekend!

Holme's Volare more door is beautiful! I love everything Ma Mopar made. C, F, M, you name it. I'd love to have a Diplomat for example. I just always compare what I could buy for the same money, that's why I sometimes think these F bodies are priced a little higher than others might. No big deal.

The only F I've owned was a '76 R/T. It was a factory 360 car, but had a 340 in it when I got it. Probably should have kept that car. Black with red stripe. Would have been cool to have today. I don't think it was in all that bad of condition. Factory sunroof too. Oh well.

Here are those links I promised earlier today.

76 Volare Premier: http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-trucks-1976-PLYMOUTH-VOLARE-RARE-W0QQAdIdZ493143404

79 Volare Police package: http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-classic-cars-1979-Plymouth-Volare-Police-Package-W0QQAdIdZ465872091

I could post several more links, but you guys get the idea. ;) The 76 is a smokin' deal compared to the 79!

Oh heck, one more just for fun. How about a $10,000 slant 6 car? Oh wait, it's a SUPER 6 Duster!

http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-classic-cars-1979-Plymouth-Duster-Coupe-Super-6-Engine-W0QQAdIdZ498446520

Love both of those cars. $1200 seems like a great price for that Premier.

That's what I thought! Not sure what kind of tlc it needs, but it's the first REASONABLY priced Mopar that has made me sit up straight in my chair and got the mind spinning on how to come up with the cash.

What do I think it's worth or what would I pay? Two totally different things. As always, something is worth what someone will pay. If someone will pay $3000, then there you go.

BTW, no where did I diss the car, say it wasn't cool, say I wouldn't like to have it, or say it wouldn't make a great daily driver.

Well, you're tearing it up for $3000 asking price, so what do you think it's worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back