NOT MINE. Mopar abody no lift k-member brackets kit for suspension and engine removal&install

-
I asked Chris Birdson if the lifting bracket will attach to the frame rails on my 63 Dodge Dart A body?

He responded that he is not sure, and asked if the frame rails “...have a factory punch hole about 7/8” diameter in front of the forward k frame hole? If so how far away is the edge of the hole from edge of rail. With those 2 bits of info I can tell ya if it will work or not.”

My car is in storage until the end of the year, and I don’t have access to it. Can anyone please answer his question so I can know whether to purchase this kit?

TIA

–Walt Jackson

@RustyRatRod has a 64, not sure if same or not?
I asked Chris Birdson if the lifting bracket will attach to the frame rails on my 63 Dodge Dart A body?

He responded that he is not sure, and asked if the frame rails “...have a factory punch hole about 7/8” diameter in front of the forward k frame hole? If so how far away is the edge of the hole from edge of rail. With those 2 bits of info I can tell ya if it will work or not.”

My car is in storage until the end of the year, and I don’t have access to it. Can anyone please answer his question so I can know whether to purchase this kit?

TIA

–Walt Jackson

Feel along front frame rail where it meets rad support. Approx 3/4" hole. Don't play with it, just verify it's there. Watch the boobtube video at beginning of thread, it'll make sense. Our 67 cuda has it.
Don't play with it. LOL

-
Back