Not only new to A-bodies, new to MOPAR

-

Romeo

Mister "G"
Reaction score
Hello from Canada. Where do I start. I am new to Mopar. I have always admired the duster/Dart body style and finally have one. Here in Canada however some are a liuttle more rusty than others. I am not trying to build an origonal car, just build something fun to drive. I have a 75 Valiant, factory 318 front disc car from British Columbia ( Our equiv to northern Cali) I installed my first set of 3 piece headers ( aye vey) and been picking up stuff here and there to install in the spring. I am looking for a cheap OE radio. Be prepared for lots of beginner questions. Thanks in advance. Romeo

Welcome to the best damn A-body site ever! :cheers: Got any pictures of your Valiant? Beginner questions......bring them on! :toothy10:

Picture 659.jpg

Welcome from the Freezer of Canada Saskatchewan
Picked my 72 Dart up from Vancouver a couple of years ago.
Dwayne

Welcome to FABO! Don't worry about the noob questions. Lots of great minds on this site. We are there to help you out!

Enjoy!

Pics ?

Welcome. You'll be surprised by the number of 75 Valiant parts will bolt right to the 19?? Duster. What OE radio are you looking for ?

welcome to the site i havent been on here long but i already know that if you can get pics up they can help alot more than with out lol.

Welcome from Kitchener, Ont.,
Pics first, questions after, lol.:toothy10:
Enjoy the site, this is likely the best source for info and parts.

All the best

I have pics posted on my profile (I think) Keep the advice coming thanks. As for a radio am/fm (cassette would be nice) Does anyone have any diff diagrams to help me figure out what I have. I know it's not possi. couldn't resist.

Would ya have an intake for a 4 bbl around. Preferably something that breaths well. Cast iron is ok.

-
Back