Not something I would eat but you guys may like this on a cool Fall day.

-

pittsburghracer

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Pasta Fagioli that is bound to be a hit
Ingredients:
2 lbs. of ground beef
1 onion, chopped
3 carrots, chopped
4 stalks of celery, chopped
2 (28 ounce) cans diced tomato’s, undrained
1 (16 ounce) can red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
1 (16 ounce) can white kidney beans, drained and rinsed
3 (10 ounce) cans of beef stock
3 tsp. oregano
2 tsp. pepper
5 tsp. parsley
1 tsp. tabasco sauce (optional)
1 (20 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
8 ounces of pasta
DIRECTIONS:
Brown the beef and drain the fat……then put into crock pot with all other ingredients except the pasta. Cook on low for 7-8 hours or on High for 4-5 hours. Add the pasta 30 minutes before eating. Serve with crusty warm bread!!! Note: if you do not have a large crock pot, cut the recipe in half. Pasta Fagioli also freezes wonderfully, so you can make a big batch and freeze the rest!!! Enjoy everyone.

IMG_4207.jpeg

One of my favorite fall-weather soups. I shall be giving this a go next weekend. Thanks for sharing!

Ingredients:
2 lbs. of ground beef
1 onion, chopped
3 carrots, chopped
3 tsp. oregano
2 tsp. pepper
5 tsp. parsley
8 ounces of pasta
DIRECTIONS:
Brown the beef and drain the fat……then put into crock pot with all other ingredients except the pasta. Cook on low for 7-8 hours or on High for 4-5 hours. Add the pasta 30 minutes before eating. Serve with crusty warm bread!!! Note: if you do not have a large crock pot, cut the recipe in half. Pasta Fagioli also freezes wonderfully, so you can make a big batch and freeze the rest!!! Enjoy everyone.

View attachment 1716294574
Let's swap that spaghetti sauce for enchilada sauce :D

No thanks, that looks like chili with pasta in it, and I just don't like pasta

This is more to my liking. Long day getting my well fixed, 209.00 Walmart trip, unloading said groceries, and getting spaghetti sauce simmering overnight.

IMG_4224.jpeg

IMG_4225.jpeg

IMG_4226.jpeg

That pasta Fagulli looks excellent, I make mine a little different but I like yours also. Are you coming out to Norwalk in Sept. ?

Ingredients:
2 lbs. of ground beef
1 onion, chopped
3 carrots, chopped
3 tsp. oregano
2 tsp. pepper
5 tsp. parsley
8 ounces of pasta
DIRECTIONS:

View attachment 1716294574
Looks like Texas Goo-lasch to me!!!! And all this time I thought you are Italian!!!!!!!

Looks like Texas Goo-lasch to me!!!! And all this time I thought you are Italian!!!!!!!

Heck no and I can’t even fake it. We have an Italian family that has a restaurant with great pizza. When I went to pick up my pizza I called in he screamed out “Catamori” (Cadamore) and I screamed out disconti and he just laughed. No discount given.

Heck no and I can’t even fake it. We have an Italian family that has a restaurant with great pizza. When I went to pick up my pizza I called in he screamed out “Catamori” (Cadamore) and I screamed out disconti and he just laughed. No discount given.
My oldest daughter has a friend, whose family owns a pizza shop

I always go the extra mile to drop her of after playdates, because often times they feed me when I drop her off at the shop

Hmmmmm.....(eyes pile of ground venison in the freezer)

go on....

-
Back