Not sure what this is called

-

74Dart318

Reaction score
My car was hit once by someone in a parking lot and it broke a small piece right above the rear bumper. Not sure what it is called. I was wondering if this is expensive or hard to find?
Thanks

dddart6.jpg

Yep bumper filler. What some do is. Drill out the shock monts that the bumper is attached to. All the flued in side of them will drane out. Then you can push the bumper in closer and you wont need them ugly bumper fillers. Then once you get the bumper where you want it you go and plug weld the holes in the shocks up so the bumper is solid again. I have seen this done and it look way better that way.

Yep bumper filler. What some do is. Drill out the shock monts that the bumper is attached to. All the flued in side of them will drane out. Then you can push the bumper in closer and you wont need them ugly bumper fillers. Then once you get the bumper where you want it you go and plug weld the holes in the shocks up so the bumper is solid again. I have seen this done and it look way better that way.

Hmmm... maybe that sounds like a pretty good idea
thank you thank you

I have seen it dun to a 73 charger and it made a world on difference in the sharper look department, Very cool.

would look allot better with the bumper tucked in further.

-
Back