Not Visiting FABO

-

fastmopar

fastmopar06
Reaction score
I get the "where's Waldo?" emails, so I'm posting this.

I am 60 years old and starting a new career due to the wonderful economy. I am spending twelve hours days building a business.
This doesn't leave a lot of time to spend on FABO.
I have even considered selling the 72 Dart (including a truck load of A body parts) to someone who has time to complete what I started.
But I don't have time to advertise it.

So, I'm a Mopar Nut. 2008 Chrysler Aspen Limited, 2006 300C SRT8, 2004 Dodge Dakota 4.7, and 1972 Dart Swinger 2dr.

I'm just VERY busy.

Thanks for staying in touch and I hope to get back to being active with my build on my 72.

fastmopar

I get the "where's Waldo?" emails, so I'm posting this.

I am 60 years old and starting a new career due to the wonderful economy. I am spending twelve hours days building a business.
This doesn't leave a lot of time to spend on FABO.
I have even considered selling the 72 Dart (including a truck load of A body parts) to someone who has time to complete what I started.
But I don't have time to advertise it.

So, I'm a Mopar Nut. 2008 Chrysler Aspen Limited, 2006 300C SRT8, 2004 Dodge Dakota 4.7, and 1972 Dart Swinger 2dr.

I'm just VERY busy.

Thanks for staying in touch and I hope to get back to being active with my build on my 72.

fastmopar

Good luck with the business....."see" you when you get back.

Thanks for the encouragement. I have "watched" the members here rally behind other members who have "hit a wall" and it is encouraging to know that there is a group out there that truely embodies the American ideals.

So far I have not quite been able to write the For Sale post.

fastmopar

Good luck with your business endeavor, and feel free to ask advice, questions to us small business owners.
Believe me, I know what you mean about this economy, it sucks.

Hope you get to keep the dart, but much understood if you have to sell some stuff to keep afloat.

I didnt so much hit a wall.more like fell off a cliff and into a tar pit. But Fabo got me going. There was a help thread started on my behalf by a very good person here named Rob Merrit (strokerscamp).It gave me hope in the most desperate times and situation immaginable. I was very close to pouring gas on the dart and letting it burn (in a safe spot of course.

Thanks Fabo!

You will regret selling your mopar. Keep the car and take things one step at a time. I feel your pain, a year ago i was at my wits end working 6 days a week for a guy who would pay me spotty if at all. he ended up leaving me high and dry out of over $4000 in back wages and I was very fortunate to take my worldly savings of $800.00 and start my own business. it has been a struggle but i do not regret my decision to do this. I ended up keeping my car and even though I do not have a lot of extra time to work on it, I can at least say I will not have to sell it and am buying parts so when I have time i can knock off my "punch list" of things I need to do to my car. Good luck and keep the faith. You CAN do it on your own!!!!!

-
Back