Nothing like the sound of a fresh 273 commando

-
Thanks everyone. Serious sense of accomplishment when she fired up for first time.
Has been a blast building a car that is different with a built 273 and destined to never be pretty but haul azz. LOL.
Sounds fantastic and looks the same way. Did they not have the best mopar dress up package ever?! Had two 273's back in the day and the commando was a little beastie. LOL. Keep up the good work.

Had a 273 with a Racer Brown cam and 2 AFB'S..4/Speed..4:56? rear gear in a 65 Dart.That car made a bunch of people just shake their heads after they handed me a few bucks on a back road .

No motorcycles yet but that may change.
Since my wife passed have gone from collecting all the toys to enjoying a toy then selling it. :thumbsup:

My condolences on your wife passing. And congrats on your way of continueing your passions and skills.
A member on here with a similar handle had an old Kawi I liked.
:thumbsup:
No motorcycles yet but that may change.
Since my wife passed have gone from collecting all the toys to enjoying a toy then selling it. :thumbsup:

Thanks ragtop.
Was into kawi bikes in my early twenties. They are becoming quite collectible.
Had a kz 250 back in early 80's. Awesome bike.

I had a pair that were baskets, both 500's I ended up selling them cheap. Kick my ***. One was 72 and a 73 I believe. I jist sold a cool old tank froma 73. Woulda made cool garage art lol.

-
Back