Noticed i should been here long ago!

-

63VALIANT*KISS

Reaction score
hello out there motorheads im the proud owner of a 1963 valiant 4dr wagon v-100 she was the dragracing champ car in 1994 and 95 the lady the owned her b4 me was the 2nd owner im now the third she runs like a champ with the 1973 dodge dart 318 and the 8 1/4 rearend ill b posting parts for these beutiful cars in a few wk's im looking for some resent parts tho i will b posting in the wanted parts section.and if u didnt notice my name is kiss ppl call me that cause my favorite band is kiss they will b with me 4ever on my calf (1976 destroyer kiss army emblem)tattoo. plz post ill b reading through im at work and obviously not that hard i just signed up and decided to search.thank you plz if u have info about these majestic beuties plz pm i know a little but these wagons are a lil weird.

welcome! your gonna love this site these guys are good!! got some pics of that majestic gem?

VERY NICE man kiss is the hottest band in the world im hoping u guys will enjoy the pics of my car i may have to put updated ones on ill be sanding and painting away today the tailgate had some minor surface rust i would rather spray a lil rustoleum paint on THERE NOW THAT I RUST TREATMENTED ITman i love this lil car im looking for the parts i posted still in the wanted section.

Welcome and enjoy Kiss, You have came to the right site.
My 63 I sold to get started on my new cottage on the hill.

LIFE%20027.jpg

welcome aboard 63VALIANT*KISS! i too am a long time fan of kiss and a long ago kiss army member as well. seen them many times.....

Welcome,I,ll wait for pics. of your early-a!I love them so much,had to have one.purchased Dec./08.Enjoy

DSC_0435.jpg

trim 088.jpg

Welcome!!! GREAT looking wagon you have there!! Enjoy the site and for sure keep us posted with pic and updates on the progress!!

it was a 1973 ply duster 318 auto straight body no rust i stripped a 340 duster for the all of the interior and redid evreything dyed painted re coverd u name it.

nice wagon. here is mine. its all torn apart right now. i hope to have it running again soon. i have never driven it. oh im down in the bay area. not too far away.

DSC01594 (Medium).JPG

u wouldnt have ne extra parts such as a overflow or the sweet rack on top or tailgate window crank and the key part also and speedo cablewould u?

the other one is steve's (redfastback) its a 66 dart wagon. i bought my 63 off him. he also has a beautiful 68 barracuda.

DSC00791 (Small).JPG

God I love the wagons. I know of a really cool one down the road from me. The woman who ownes it thinks it is worth $3,000. though. And it is a car that needs a full overhaul. I like it but it is a $800.00 car. Anyway, WELCOME!!!!

Welcome to the FABO! I am only about 20 minutes away from Eureka. I really like those old wagons. What plans do you have for it?

I like the old waggin's too.............Jeepers, I wish I could find a sweet one down here owned and driven by a little ol' lady........with a Hemi........

Honestly, I can't imagine how much fun they'd be with just a 318 in 'em ! My Mom's slant's used to scream in those little frames........small 8's must be ton's o' fun............

I is jealous. 8)

Wow Thanks Guys Well Ihope Tomeet Many Of U At Mopars At The Strip Ill B Down There Not With A Carmy Dad Will B Dragin His 62valiant /6 Car If Anyone Knows Anyone Or Who I Could Get Parts From I Needthem I Posted It In The Wanted But Here They R. Water Overflow Bottle,speedo Cable,window Crank Whole Peice For The Tailgate. Thank You Plz Pm Me Or W/e Thank You For The Warming Welcome

I knew that duster looked familiar, I will be seeing you and your family at the strip! Good luck with the new ride!

TF

You wanted the best, you got the best......... The hottest band in the world KISS. Man I ve seen them so many times I cant count them all. The first time was Destroyer in 1976. Welcome aboard.

-
Back