"Nova" has finally joined the far left fringe retardville preposterosness

-
If life is never found outside our VERY special planet, There goes proof of "evolution" and of accidental life from methane/ammonia/hydrogen/water and lightning. If we are the byproduct of some random acts, why would we be alone in the universe? I mean it could happen anywhere, right? Wrong.There are about 78 things that earth has as a system that in any absence would make the earth unliveable: from a rocky surface with a liquid iron core that produces a magnetic shield from solar radiation, to plate tectonics that constantly recycle the crust and bring up necessary minerals for life, the presence of potassium that carbon based life needs that has not been found anywhere else, to our position in the solar system that shields us from interstellar debris. Even the location within the spiral galaxy we occupy, far enough away from one of the dense 'spokes' that are full of deadly radiation. We really are unique in the universe.

Engineers know that all systems are losing order. We have a specific measurement of it called entropy. We use it to come back to a specific thermodynamic point because we know the closed system has lost some order. If all systems have been forever losing order, Who created order in the first place? It had to be an all-powerful intelligence. Think of a conical stack of bowling balls. If we know they do nothing but fall down, then you know it took energy and intelligence to stack them up originally. There goes "evolution".

Engineers know that all systems are losing order. We have a specific measurement of it called entropy. We use it to come back to a specific thermodynamic point because we know the closed system has lost some order. If all systems have been forever losing order, Who created order in the first place? It had to be an all-powerful intelligence. Think of a conical stack of bowling balls. If we know they do nothing but fall down, then you know it took energy and intelligence to stack them up originally. There goes "evolution".
It’s called thermodynamic equilibrium or the lowest energy state of all matter. The process you describe isn’t losing “order” it is refining itself to reject the intrinsic disorder in favor of equilibrium.

Entropy in the universe does not exist in a closed system. The Universe, since the origin, exists in a state of thermodynamic disorder and it is slowly moving back toward equilibrium.

The stack of bowling balls is not order, all the balls laying on the ground at rest is.

I don't know anything about entropy, but it's not hard to see that mankind, I mean humans, is/are doing anything BUT evolving to a higher state. It seems we are seeing devolution into chaos.
Too many people are no longer thinking for themselves, being too busy playing with technological innovations. They have become mindless zombies, pushing buttons from morning until night,and watching endless videos, saying; ever since our ancestors all things have remained the same. Then the flood came and took them all away. And here we are now,as it was .......

The new thing in science is multiple universes to keep the thought of other life out there because there is no way they will accept a creator

I disagree because;

Who makes just one slice of bacon, or one pancake.
What hubris to presume that God the creator is limited to just one universe?
Look at the intricate beauty of, let's say a Maple leaf. (But NOT the Toronto Maple Leafs!) Now expand that to cover all the different creations on this one planet alone. We are on one planet in a star system of four DIFFERENT rocky little planets, and four big gas giants (Not Pluto, **** Pluto it doesn't count. If all the planets in the solar system were to play smear the queer, well I'll leave it to your imagination as to what Pluto is.) Now multiply that by all the stars in the sky. How DARE we presume to attempt to limit God by our imaginations.

leafblower.jpg

This is based of the description of life we understand. There is a chance that if there is any other intelligent life forms or brings out there they would be COMPLETELY different than anything we would have imagined.
But will these "life forms" be able to make themselves known to us? Transmissions, structures, graffiti? "Look a giant blob...ooh that suckers smart too!" Or is it the classic argument, "They are hiding"?

I disagree because;

Look at the intricate beauty of, let's say a Maple leaf. (But NOT the Toronto Maple Leafs!) Now expand that to cover all the different creations on this one planet alone. We are on one planet in a star system of four DIFFERENT rocky little planets, and four big gas giants (Not Pluto, **** Pluto it doesn't count. If all the planets in the solar system were to play smear the queer, well I'll leave it to your imagination as to what Pluto is.) Now multiply that by all the stars in the sky. How DARE we presume to attempt to limit God by our imaginations.
You won't get an argument outta me on this, except in my world those other creations would be outside our enclosed firmament.
In my world I consider this place as an experiment. God put Adam and Eve in here and said be fruitful and multiply; then He left some Watcher-class angels in charge and said see ya later in a few Days. Well He got called back a few times to straighten out His experiment, and eventually had to make a stand. But that didn't work out either so He abandoned the apple of his eye, for their continual whoring after other gods. But in His mercy, He provided a Savior. And that didn't work out too well either. Finally, He says He wrote His Laws on our hearts and left us with the Holy Spirit, and the Book of Revelation, and said figure it out for yourselves,boys, I'll be back in a couple of Days for to collect my Bride.
Could there be other experiments outside ours? Sure. But our system has to be closed so we don't get out and go messing up His other experiments.
But we are not alone in here....... lol.
From the beginning we have had aliens among us, just not the extra-terrestrial type.

But will these "life forms" be able to make themselves known to us? Transmissions, structures, graffiti? "Look a giant blob...ooh that suckers smart too!" Or is it the classic argument, "They are hiding"?
Don’t know

Doctor Who's wife is hot.
She can have one of mine.
I'll push.
She can pull my front door.

I disagree because;

View attachment 1715174513

Last edited:
I'm going to start a flat universe society. One flat universe one pancake

Listen all you flat earthers. You know that the earth can't be flat. If the earth really was flat, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now!

I don't know if it would be right for FABO, but I would love to see a thread on stories of people who have seen flying saucers. I can tell a couple of them.

I don't know if it would be right for FABO, but I would love to see a thread on stories of people who have seen flying saucers. I can tell a couple of them.
Oh ****, I got one! It's already a thread....
Saquatch sightings? BS

I'm not totally closed minded to alien life forms (I'd be stoked to meet one!) but I'm more open to the theoretical interdimensional travel of our own. through time there have been many fables of people from the future visiting or from far off lands when there was not even ship travel. It's all very interesting to even a skeptic like me. Everyone likes a good story and the best ones are ones with a slice of credibility that leave you wondering if it could have been true. I'll swear to this day that I saw something high above my house years ago so high that I could barely make out the shape and so dark that the only shape I saw was an outline of what it was blocking behind it: a few stars on a cloudless moonless night. As far as I could tell, it was a perfect triangle, and years later I see all this youtube stuff on the TR-3B black ops UFO. Mine didn't have lights though. Let's hear em!

Last edited:
How do u know !?!
once they find intelligent extraterrestrial life, they will attribute it to random mutation and prove that there is no creator of life on earth. It also keeps the drive 'alive' for research grant money. People make a living on looking for this stuff and who's paying them? We are....and we have no choice. People also make a living preaching Faith/Creationism but we do have a choice in paying them.

-
Back