NOW AVAILABLE!!!!! New reproduction door locks w/keys for 1961-1965 A & B-body cars!!!

-

Rick@Laysons

FABO Vendor
FABO Vendor
Reaction score
IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP!!!!!!

New reproduction door locks w/keys for 1961-1965 A & B-body cars!!!!

Part# 348-51493, $106.00/pair

1676420789486.jpeg

They only come in one color......bright stainless.

What you're seeing there is the protective film covering to preserve the stainless finish :thumbsup:

LOL...yeah, I knew it was a protective wrap but had to pick at you a little. Thanks again to y'all for offering stuff for our cars, especially all the stuff for early A's.

:thumbsup:

Rick, can you tell us a little more? Are the locks able to be rekeyed to match the ignition, for instance?

Rick, can you tell us a little more? Are the locks able to be rekeyed to match the ignition, for instance?
I think a better way to go about it would be to have the ignition tumbler re-keyed. That way, you only have to re-key one tumbler instead of two....

...but all the door lock cylinders I've done have been WAY EASIER to re-key than an ignition cylinder.

Door cylinders (1966 and up) have a chrome sheet metal cover that's real easy to bend and re-bend.

Ignition cylinders have a thicker plate cover that's held in place by four machine pinches on the pot metal body of the cylinder- way harder to "un-pinch" and much more likely to break.

How about a pic of the top?

I'm not seeing that sheet metal pin spring clip.

Hope this is the pic you're looking for.....otherwise, I'll have to get me one of them fancy hi-falootin 360* virtual reality cameras.....

1677182926913.jpeg

-
Back