Now I drive for Uber AND Lyft!

-

Cope

Fusing with fire
Reaction score
20190314_175329_zpsv0nlrbqb.jpg

20190314_180158_zps8uqmpr9p.jpg

We got a detail shop in our complex, they do a lot of details for car flippers.

I asked em "next time you get a Lyft car give me the sticker?"

So now I'm an uber and a Lyft driver!

:lol::rofl::poke:

I swear I get more people asking about how folks get in the back seat or that to be a ride share drive your car must have 4 doors and be new, than people who actually want to ask about the car......

I just tell em I do "uber racecar" for when you REALY need to be at the airport on time!

:)

Ha, that was good!

Is that a movie or a commercial?

That guy gets it!
its a french movie directed by Luc Besson (same guy who did the taken and transporter movies)

its about a speed junkie taxi driver who gets caught and the police gives his a choice...help them catch a gang of bankrobbers or go to jail

i thought they would be on youtube but hard to find

here is the first one (in french but who knows what the subtitles are)

and this is the opening scene of number 2
prolly my favorite scene

here is number 4, but in italian

on a side note, i always figured this was the movie that the american taxi movie was based on

That realy BS that they dont have that in English subtitles!

I would watch the piss out of that!

View attachment 1715303404

View attachment 1715303405

We got a detail shop in our complex, they do a lot of details for car flippers.

I asked em "next time you get a Lyft car give me the sticker?"

So now I'm an uber and a Lyft driver!

:lol::rofl::poke:

I swear I get more people asking about how folks get in the back seat or that to be a ride share drive your car must have 4 doors and be new, than people who actually want to ask about the car......

I just tell em I do "uber racecar" for when you REALY need to be at the airport on time!

:)

That's some funny sh*t I drove for Lyft for about 6 months. Not terrible but not great, no real horror stories although one middle-aged lady did get sick outside the car on the sidewalk and the couple ended up tipping me a LOT, maybe $75 in the end because they lived 30 mins out of town and the woman forgot her cell phone. This is a college town but I was careful to stay away from the student housing side later at night those are the dangerous people who'll ruin your interior lol.

It would be fun to do that with a big old 60s or 70s Chrysler sedan if they allowed it, gas mileage would be a killer though you wouldn't make much money in the end hahaha

Brings to mind 'the Rendevous' involving a Ferrari Daytona and a little jaunt across Paris early one morning.

-
Back