Now, these, ....THESE... are BARN FINDS!!!!

-

67Dart273

Reaction score

Attachments

• 00C0C_fxFGrTETf84_600x450.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 476
  • 00h0h_eMSKXDspu1_600x450.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 479
  • 00M0M_cvMe7DCz7g_600x450.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 483
  • 00808_4YvES05lap6_600x450.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 488
Yeh........heh......'course I can't afford any of that LOL

wow ...those are the most ancient cars I have ever seen.

cool cars but you really have to be a different type of personality to want something like that.

I would look at those at a show or as is and appreciate them for what they are ....but you probably wouldn't find one in my garage....those "things" don't look very safe :-k

I have no photos, but before my Dad and Uncle went into the army, WWII era, they had a '25 Chev with the back hacked off and a "saw rig" on the back. They had built a wood (layered) flat belt pulley out of wood onto one rear wheel, and jacked it up for sawing.

This photo is a Ford T, but it "sets the scene."

They would drive the old thing to a job around town or in the area, set up and jack up one wheel, and go do work

128861.jpg

The old girl was still out in the "back 40" until I was about 8 or 9, Dad sold it for scrap. Us kids used to "drive" a lot of places in the thing, LOL.

your probably on the wrong board listing them ....

you can probably try the h.a.m.b and i bet they would sell quick there

your probably on the wrong board listing them ....

you can probably try the h.a.m.b and i bet they would sell quick there

LOL. "you" is not "me," that is these are not my cars and I'm not trnna sell 'em

And the HAMB doesn't like guys with 67 Darts.

"OHSA approved" LOL. Remember, at least some of us actually DID that. I can still remember with much hair-standing-up on the back of my neck, a chilly fall day not unline this one, young 12 or so year old 67dart273 standing in the wet grass next to that horrid whirling blade, "throwing away" cut wood into the pickup or trailer.

ONE SLIP is all it would have taken to lose a finger, hand, arm, or head

Well, LOL, I see we've ran THIS thread completely off course

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7coNbmo2OU"]1928 Chrysler 72 - YouTube[/ame]

"OHSA approved" LOL. Remember, at least some of us actually DID that. I can still remember with much hair-standing-up on the back of my neck, a chilly fall day not unline this one, young 12 or so year old 67dart273 standing in the wet grass next to that horrid whirling blade, "throwing away" cut wood into the pickup or trailer.

ONE SLIP is all it would have taken to lose a finger, hand, arm, or head

Well, LOL, I see we've ran THIS thread completely off course

When I was in HS the neighbor sold us a Case tractor with a pulley and a belt drive buzz saw. (They were barn finds?) Mom said No to the buzz saw. She had a good imagination. http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/images/smilies/oops.gif

-
Back