Now THIS is a Mooose!

Real or a hoax?

• Real.

Votes: 21 77.8%
  • Cant answere right now,I've been captured by aliens..

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Hoax.

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters
-

needsaresto

Reaction score
Welcome to big country Moose.Lol,I got these pics in an email. Whatcha think? Fact or fiction?

This bull was taken near Luseland, Saskatchewan and is reported to have a greatest spread of 74-1/2 and an unofficial green score of 205-2/8

I grew up in northern Ontario (Hearst/Timmins), there's some big ones up there. I've never personally seen one that big, but I can believe it.

The reflection of the flash in the mooses eyes and the 2nd pic (girl reaching the spread) bring it all into perspective for me.
That's alot of meat!

Bullwinkle, where are you?

Rocky_300.gif

What A Shame

That the moose is dead?You'd rather it was killed by a car and wasted?
That thier family is fed for a couple years?
That they didnt have to buy it in a rip off market from a greedy gravy suckin middle man?
That the meat is steroid and anti biotic free and so full of vitality that it puts anything you can buy to shame and makes it taste like mud??
That thier out in the fresh air getting excersise and enjoying something people have done for thousands of years?

THat you didnt get to shoot it?

Please,do tell.

That the moose is dead?You'd rather it was killed by a car and wasted?
That thier family is fed for a couple years?
That they didnt have to buy it in a rip off market from a greedy gravy suckin middle man?
That the meat is steroid and anti biotic free and so full of vitality that it puts anything you can buy to shame and makes it taste like mud??
That thier out in the fresh air getting excersise and enjoying something people have done for thousands of years?

THat you didnt get to shoot it?

Please,do tell.

I agree. If that moose had a shot at taking you out, it would without thinking twice. I have almost been run over by small adult deer in the woods here and it scares the crap out of yah. Plus i'm sure they are destructive at some point and if you can feed your family it's all good.

.............Well I can say with 100% proof positive that is the real thing.....Terri actually shot it........secocd pic is with hubby Trevor..........kim.........

What a beast!!!!

I woulda tried taking it for a ride lol

Simply put, that is a beauty of the beasts. Great find.

I agree with homcloned and needsaresto. Although i am not a hunter, nor have i ever been other than the occasional lizard in the back yard with a BB gun, i would much rather see it being used for food than decaying on the side of the road after it was hit by a semi. Nevermind the fact that if that was hit by a car, there is no way the people in the car or the car would be ok. I may own a Dodge Truck and a 67 Notch but i would rather see it go peacefully as food for a few years then firmly pressed into the grill of either of my cars.

It sure looks like the real deal to me and I see that has been confirmed by oldkimmer. That would be the hunt of a lifetime for most hunters. I would guess about 1500 lbs by the size of the body, but it is hard to tell when they are not standing up. So what was the weight on it Kim? Does the huntress have a good story that goes with it? Congrat's to her and hubby on a great moose!

Jack

-
Back