NPD has secret MOPAR STUFF

-

mopardrt

Reaction score
Thanks, another outlet for Mopar parts. I ordered my copy, just now.

Bill S.

That's good news for me over here in Norway.
Not all companies are easy to deal with and buy from when you live overseas. I have bought lots of stuff from NPD for my non-Mopar cars over the years and the service has been nothing but excellent. They even have their own "export sales manager" and strive to keep shipping cost as low as possible.

I just bought a firewall pad & engine harness clips from hardens-- it re-directed me to npd, they did not send a catalog with my order!! Items were shipped from FLA-- Lawrence

I just bought a firewall pad & engine harness clips from hardens-- it re-directed me to npd, they did not send a catalog with my order!! Items were shipped from FLA-- Lawrence

ya florida is NPDs HQ they are the only ones with the mopar stock right now

I got my NPD catalog Saturday, they have quite a bit in the way of restoration parts listed. I'm impressed with their catalog, now lets hear some comments from the people who have used them.

Bill S.

i got my catalog yesterday nice selection and good prices on winshield gaskets.

I contacted "Hardens" several months ago looking for parts for my Dart. I didn't realize that they had been sold out (I visited Hardens in Lexington several years ago and bought a V8 K-frame for my first Dart, RIP) and it redirected me to Florida.

The guy on the phone knew precisely dick about what I was asking for (I don't even remember what it was, but it was resto stuff) and offered up just enough info to convince me that he knew nothing in general or specifically about Mopars and that I didn't want anything to do with them.

I'm hoping that you guys get better experience. I've never heard of NPD, but it sounds like they're ok?

Go to the second link, in bold type. Click on it and order the catalog.

Bill S.

I ordered mine. Hope they have some Early A parts

Ordered a catalog online on 11/23 and received it in the mail yesterday. 97 pages from '63-'66 A-bodies, B-bodies, also C, E, F, and M-bodies and some truck parts through '93.
Looks like some decent prices too.

-
Back