Ns cross burning victom up on drug and assult charges!!

-
Sounds to me like he should be doing time out on Sable Island with the horses because he sure sounds like a horse's ***.

Jack

In my opinion the two boys (I knew) who burnt the cross on this guys lawn should have never did time, it was not a hate thing it was more related to this new story then what people know. maybe now people will realize the "victim" isn't so Innocent after all

http://thechronicleherald.ca/novascotia/37391-cross-burning-victim-arrested-new-charges

But why burn a cross then? They could have done other stupid crap instead. A burning cross has always represented hate and prejudice. Not to mention the fire could have done harm if spread to his house or would be considered arson, and arson is a big crime.

Not defending the victim, sounds like a real doushe bag who has his comming, but c'mon, a burning cross?

But why burn a cross then? They could have done other stupid crap instead. A burning cross has always represented hate and prejudice. Not to mention the fire could have done harm if spread to his house or would be considered arson, and arson is a big crime.

Not defending the victim, sounds like a real doushe bag who has his comming, but c'mon, a burning cross?

2x....

In my mind it probably would have been simpler if the two boys had of waited and took there justice out on only him, and burning the cross was probably not the best of ideas, I just hate how the media made it seem like "poor victim, hes so Innocent it wasn't provoked"

maybe now people will realize how it really is

ironically if they had torched the house instead of the cross they would have done less time for manslaughter than the hate crime

Sounds like the assholes that burned the cross and the idiot in that story should be wiped from the gene pool. All assholes in my opinion. Burning a cross is all about hate. And the drugs are just stupidity..

His cousin/lawyer sounds like a real piece of work too. It reads like a bad episode of Trailer Park Boys. :D

Wylde1.

His cousin/lawyer sounds like a real piece of work too. It reads like a bad episode of Trailer Park Boys. :D

Wylde1.
x2.......i was thinkin the exact same thing.the picture looks like it might have been taken outside of bubbles barn:-k

I don't see any reason to liken the TPB with aholes like these there's a pretty big leap from drunken pothead losers to rape hound goofs like these , with many layers of aclowns in between

-
Back