Status
Not open for further replies.

Prine

A-Body Fanatic
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I am going to donate a stack of 2001-2003 Mopar Action and Mopar Muscle Magazines to the first person that wants them, for FREE + shipping.

I never had a subscription and bought each one off the news stand as it struck my intrest...and I have a pretty healthy stack.

I have a picture of the stack but its not uploaded yet....

if anyone asks for a specific Month/Year, I ask for newsstand price, otherwise get the whole stack for shipping costs.

Thanks

I am going to donate a stack of 2001-2003 Mopar Action and Mopar Muscle Magazines to the first person that wants them, for FREE + shipping.

I never had a subscription and bought each one off the news stand as it struck my intrest...and I have a pretty healthy stack.

I have a picture of the stack but its not uploaded yet....

if anyone asks for a specific Month/Year, I ask for newsstand price, otherwise get the whole stack for shipping costs.

Thanks

I'll take them all if you can get me a quote to 58782, Sherwood ND.
Thanks,
Chris

$14.85...but if you want to pay me paypal, I request $3.00 to transfer it.
otherwise a MO is okay too....

Thanks SmallBlock!

I like you guys! I like the hobby. We had a garage sale today and I had a HUGE stack of Car Craft, Popular Hot Rodding, and Hot Rod....and when it was all said and done I had 4 less magazines then when the sale kicked off.

So I donated them to the local LightHouse Mission so less fortunate people could at least forget some of their troubles while they were thumbing through some good mags.

Anybody need any 1968 Dart GT Emblems?..I have nearly a complete exterior set that is decent condition..thats all I have left to donate to some lucky person....PM me for first dibs!

that is very nice of you Price....Your a fine example of FABO life.....keep up the good work.....

shipping payment recieved! Package ships tomorrow to the address you provided via PM.

Thanks Again Chris!

alrighty, someone PM'd concerning the Dart GT Emblems!! They are Spoken For!!

Thanks, and your welcome fellas'!

Now I have some more valueable space on my garage shelf, and helped out some people in the process!

This IS a great site, and I feel honored to share webspace with all of you.

Kelly

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back