O Bama opens new business for r etirement

-

barbee6043

barbee 6043
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
reorted our revered Pres. has decided to open a new business for his retirement.

SOoooooooooooooo most everyone thought his trip to Cuba to be just political stuff, ya know, lining up place to send free corn, we buy some high end cigars?? NOooooooooooooooo, astute smart sucker that he is, there lining up his new business, " old car resto/import deal." cuba has 60,000 old cars the newest '59's.

and some of you guys thought he was just another lawyer/ politician????

he is really a car guy. has a set of wrenches too.

since on to "political" jokes, I know,..... never mix politics with the real world!

hillbilly was asking his "educated" neighbor. big house, lots of land, white plastic fence keeping all his "yard ornaments" on the pasture........

hillbilly says, "I don't understand WHY the Repubs don't like this Trump guy, seems like he's getting the big majority of the delegates, what ever their job is????????"

neighbor replies, " pretty simply neighbor, Trump is NO politician. he says if elected, first thing to do is he will go thru every Fed. office and cut out ALL the corruption, fat, and sent all the crooks to prison."

hillbilly says, " so what ya telling simply minded ME, is it don't matter if the dems or repubs get elected just as long as a politician get elected!??????"

neighbor tells the hillbilly, your smarter than I thought!!!!!!!!

-
Back