O/T - Buy beer online?

-

MB43

Reaction score
Anybody have any good places in the US to buy beer online?

I'm looking for Paulaner Hefeweizen (Heffe Weisse), none of my local distributors carry it.

Anybody have any sources?

:eek:ccasion: i also drink weisse beer. never heard of that one. what does label look like? is heffe the one with yeast in bottle? thats my favorite.
the one i like best is hackeir pisschor, or something like that.

onehellofadart said:
:eek:ccasion: i also drink weisse beer. never heard of that one. what does label look like? is heffe the one with yeast in bottle? thats my favorite.
the one i like best is hackeir pisschor, or something like that.

Looks like this:

647.jpg

I have no idea what's in it, I just know I like it! :drinkers:

647.jpg

LAR_414 said:
I LOVE that beer. I get it on tap at a chain of resturants/bars, called "Bar Loius".

I get it on tap at one of the local steakhouses. They serve it in a nice liter glass.

Now I need some for my home. I don't want to go out and drop $75 on dinner when I want a good brew.

Thanks for the tip.

Unfortunately, none of the places listed for my state are anywhere near where I'm located. :(

Well If you ever come to get it I have a dist. right down thw road.

Woohoo!

I stopped in a beer distributor I'd never stopped into before, since I was in the area (near my house, actually). I asked the guy behind the counter if they had Paulaner Hefeweizen - I ask every time I stop into one of these places - he told me they just started carrying it!

WOOHOO!

$38 a case, though...

I bought 2 - 12 packs. We were going over to the neighbor's place this afternoon & night, my wife told me to bring some.

I laughed at her. I'm not sharing!

:drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers:
:drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers:

-
Back