Ocean City Maryland Cruise In

-
My sons and I will be there. We built a 91 wrangler w/ LA power a few years ago. Still tweeking. The dart wont be ready. I live about 8 miles from OC.

I won't know if I will go or not until that week. I have a place to stay and took off that friday and monday. I'll be looking at the weather and looking over the car to see if its ready. My engine is all new, only a few hours of run time on it, so we'll have to see how it goes. My car won't be at the inlet show. I'll just be looking to hang out at night if I make it down.

hey 70swgr, are there any campgrounds open that time of year in the area?

Look online at Frontier Town in Ocean City or Berlin MD, pretty good sized place that should be open. I live about 20 minutes from OC, let me know who's going, maybe we can plan a meet and greet somewhere.

Look online at Frontier Town in Ocean City or Berlin MD, pretty good sized place that should be open. I live about 20 minutes from OC, let me know who's going, maybe we can plan a meet and greet somewhere.

Hey that sounds great guys, lets stay in touch when things get closer....D

Sorry all, I' ve been in the hospital last few days but i agree Frontier Town may be your best bet. Depending on the date others in the area may be open. Man I would love to hang out with some other mopar people. I can never find too many at any one spot.

-
Back