ocean city md pictures..

-
Thanks for all the pics Joe :thumbrig:. It just amazes me the quality of rides that turn out at my old stomping grounds as a kid from the 60's & 70's. My parents owned property there until the 90's, and the in-laws lived there until 2009 until the last one passed. Even though I spent a bunch of time in OC before I moved to Florida in 89', i never had a real passion for it. But as I've gotten older, i'm realizing how many fun times I had there thru my younger days.

Oh Man Joe, I had to get up and walk around a bit, I made it to 145 (VW Busses) and will get back to the great pictures of this big event, Thank you for posting :cheers:

We had a VW show and camp out here in our park 3 weeks ago, all VW show and swap meet, nice folks for sure, They liked my 66 Sedan slant 6 car and my granddoaghter enjoyed looking at the funny pop up camping rigs they had, going to enjoy my morning coffee and start at page 145 :coffee2:

images

Made it to 365 :cheers: silly fun picture :D
Wow there is some great cars there Joe.:thumbup:

Lol. These were from my actual camera. Had another thread with a few from my phone and Instagram ap

Damn Joe, It seemed as though there were 100 camaros and 100 mustangs for every Dodge that was in OC. We spent the day up near 125th street since thats were my place is and the Dodges were far and few between. But there were some very nice cars and I enjoyed the day. The street is filled with trucks and trailers, some very expensive rigs! Its all but 11 PM here and many trailers are being loaded up. Great weekend and next year I hope to drive a 66 Dart down since I didnt see any of them here.
Rod

-
Back