off to the hospital

-

SpeedracerX

Still on this side of the dirt member
Reaction score
Hey there gang.. Getting ready to leave for the hospital.. I am having surgury today on my neck to remove a thyrolglosal duct gland cyst (I am sure I killed the spelling, so lets just say a lump in my neck) ... I am 42 and this is the first time I have ever had to have surgury, so I am of course scared to death LOL .. Gonna have to stay overnight in the hospital but should be home tomorrow.. I will keep you all posted on how it went... wish me luck..

dont worrey they the V.A. has cut my dad open like a side of beef. so many times.it,s like us working on cars,good luck and speed recovery. GET-R-DONE

prayers for a swift recovery this morning

Lets hope this is classed with a trip to jail and a trip to the ho house. Chalk it up to experience , once is enough. LOL Get well soon

Good luck SpeedracerX! It'll probably all be over before you know it. :-D Take care of yourself and come back to us.

Good luck. I have a feeling everything will be fine. Let us know how your feeling tomorrow.

Well gang, I am home.. turns out it was a cyst on a lymphenode.. So.. he took that out and sent it off for a biopsy, he may have even taken the lymphenode itself.. I was a bit groggy when he talked to me in the hospital.. I have an ugly 3 inch incision across the front of my neck.. and now I might have to go back to the hospital, cause I am having trouble emptying the 'ol bladder.. which I hear is a possible side effect of the anesthetic.. oh joy.. but otherwise I am in decent spirits and doing my best to drink fluids and rest.. Just wanted to stop in and let the fabo family know how it was going.. thanks for all the prayers and well wishes.. it means alot.. I will check in with you all later..

Glad you're back and safe, sorry I missed this post before you went in, but at least it saved me some worry. Heal quick! How'd the nurse advice turn out?

Good news i must say. I'm with weezer. Dont throw away the extras when you think your over the ailment. Never know when a back ache will pop up.
Small Block

-
Back