Offsett booster bracket

-

1971Scamp440

Never forget 9/11
Reaction score
I'm looking to drop in a 440 in my Scamp..it has power brakes so it has a booster. Anyone know where I could get some kinda offset bracket? Or has anyone made there own that could post some pics? Help please!

Lots of places have the offset bracket, but there are also smaller boosters that supposedly fit better. I don't like power brakes in an a-body so I always remove it, if it's there.

Lots of places have the offset bracket, but there are also smaller boosters that supposedly fit better. I don't like power brakes in an a-body so I always remove it, if it's there.

I've heard a few people say they don't like the power brakes in A's, just curious why?

Lots of places..like who/where?

I think Mancini has them along with RMS (Bill Reilly). I've never bothered, but my son's master cylinder is very close to the manifold. I worried that we might have a problem, but in over 35,000 miles we've never boiled brake fluid.

i think ppl dont like them cuz of the room they take and the vacume required. with how light and small our cars are we dont need them as much. i still like them tho. especialy with a big block

might do something like us bronco guys have to do and build something like this

http://www.jamesduff.com/eb/booster.html

sorry its a crap pic but if anyone is close and has a digi they are more than welcome to come get some good pics of it....

-
Back