Oh dear..

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dear is right. LMAO And I thought that I have a tendancy to see too much "potential" in things. I love that he says "the floors have a little rust". How about "there isnt a single piece of metal on this car that doesnt need to be replaced"? Mike thank you SOOOOOO much for this thread, its been a rough day and I cant stop chuckling over that!!!

I'll bet the posi rearend is welded spiders, With 13 minutes left I don't think he is going to get close to his buy it now price. I think he is just trolling for a sucker.

Ha nice, is that the rare factory option rear window louvers?It also appears to have liquid filled guages too.

Nice trailer But this car might bring 2.200.

50,000:toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:

I think the chickenwire windshield tells you it was a roundie rounder

Ha ha, just got home from work late and saw this, bidding ended, $1500 thats like 10x less than his bin price!!! Wonder if the buyer will restore it to it's 50k condition:bootysha:

That would be a challenging resto (pun or no pun, it's still the same), even to restore it to a racecar platform....definitely not worth the BIN.

Chicken wire????

25959-2138.gif

to keep the big clumps of dirt out of the driver's face

What a POS! I thought it might be a petty kit car but the bondo on the rear roof pillars says no, looks like it had a vynal top once. BTW, nice Charger bumper on the rear.....scrap metal!!!!!!!

Judging by the decals it was never a racer in the 70's, the last 15 years mayber. I bet whoever built and raced that is kicking themselves now with the way e-bodies have skyrocketed in price.

If this is they type of work they do, I'll never take anything to "Hain Auto Body" ..... too many waves in that quarter to suit me :D

A.875B.JPG

WOW was this a demo derby car or what lol....it would cost too much to do absolutely anything with this car. I wonder what this guy is smoking for 15k, and I guess they like to use exclamation points a lot...huh!!!!!!!!!!?

Hey! The color on the wheels almostmatches the wheel color on the trailer. Love the painted lug nuts to match! Seller was right about it being a conversation piece...imagine towing that home to show the wife. "You paid HOW MUCH for that?" Love to eavesdrop on that conversation.

Yep. That could be a pretty sweet ride with a little spot putty and some paint.

Judging by the decals it was never a racer in the 70's, the last 15 years mayber. I bet whoever built and raced that is kicking themselves now with the way e-bodies have skyrocketed in price.

If this is they type of work they do, I'll never take anything to "Hain Auto Body" ..... too many waves in that quarter to suit me :D

A.875B.JPG

I think this is one of those prototype cuda they took on the road.. still looks the same the day it rolled off the line LOL!!!:toothy10::toothy10:

I think if I was "Hain Auto body" I would get my name off that car in a hurry! Like I said, with threads like this, who needs cable.

what are all you guys talking about? Haven's any of you seen Joe Dirt, that **** e'll buff out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back