Oh No!!

-
I hate that when people butcher these cars for stock cars, bump to pass, or demo derbies.
What a waste.

seeing that kind of stuff kills me.theres plenty of chevy and fords for that

A lot of these were done that way when they were plentiful though.
I wouldnt think twice about cutting up for example a newer charger for something like that now considering they are like assholes...everyone's got one...or a ram 1500.

Food for thought.

I can fix that NO PROBLEM!

72DartLV023.jpg

:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D

You need to look at the big picture. Depending on the roll cage, I have thought it would be cool to make a late model short track type car for the street. That car would be a good start, its already cut up so why not. Lowered to the ground, handels like a slot car, snotty small block. It could be pretty cool and different.

Hey, the damage is done. If it was a cherry original that someone was going to cut up, I'd be up in arms too but it looks like it was done years ago and that's probably all it good for at this stage. Someone make it a stock car and race it to victory! That will make it all worthwhile. I will look as pretty as a new Challenger if it's sitting in the winners circle.

I agree, it was probably a pile of crap before thay cut it up, now it's just a modified pile of crap...

It could be worse, it could look like the 4 wheel drive Duster that was featured on another thread here a few months back, Remember that POS??

-
Back