Ohhhhh Boy.

-

pittsburghracer

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
71801678-4F76-495F-BE7D-A06E6FFB2D54.jpeg

Ah, yeah they use to be. I could buy a 57 four door wagon for $600 bucks in pretty fair and even sometimes running condition (20yrs ago) Try buying even a junker now for less than $3500 if they know what they have. Mark my words You guys trashing 4 doors are going to be sorry. Yes, I know the millennial factor works in here also. But when guys/gals want a certain car they sometimes have to compromise because of costs and go with a lesser model. Hence the resurgences of 57 4dr wagons at around $30K for a nice one. A 4 door wagon? Holly sheep dip who would a thunk it.

And yes, I know it's in the joke section.

Just so we’re clear, I don’t trash 4 doors. To each their own, I just don’t own any. I just thought it was funny.

Once in awhile you just gotta lighten up a little and laugh. My Paster even try’s to keep it in the lite side.

aww, shucks.
......this "parts car", cost more than some people's houses, but dont let the "moredoor" bias stop ya from cutt'n her up! :poke:
2020-dodge-charger-srt-hellcat-106-1561648330.jpg

We have a local guy that will take a 63-65 4dr Mopar and make a 2 dr sedan out of it. He does fantastic work and you can't tell it used to be a 4dr.

We have a local guy that will take a 63-65 4dr Mopar and make a 2 dr sedan out of it. He does fantastic work and you can't tell it used to be a 4dr.
I have seen a couple of those done and what usually starts out as a rotted sedan gives up its doors and the only portion of the quarters that is useable ( not rotted ) to make either another sedan or a 2 door wagon
:thumbsup:

Long ago, over 10 yrs, there was this guy who built a white 69-ish Satellite wagon, 2 door. Saddle tan interior I think. He was parked next to me one year at Carlisle back when I had my 71 Fury Custom Suburban. He made interior panels and everything. It was an awesome build. I always wondered what became of it.

-
Back