Oil filter question.

-
i guess the hp K&N is the "gold" looking at this picture of the box. they say 30 micron though, not 10.. i guess its just like magazine articles.. you never really know what they did or were doing to get their numbers

1711374434305.png

1711374451077.png

it does. but i'm not sure how old the show is. was that before they started making them in china?
I think it was last year when it aired first on Motortrend+, no clue where it was made. Like I said, my shorter ones are USA and are from last year so who knows.

It's possible the China made WIX is still made well. Depends on what they did to make them, if its all the same spec and the same QC, shouldn't matter. Would you feel better if it was made in Mexico? Since people buy on cost this is what happens. Take your pick of China, Mexico, India,Eastern European countries...they all do it.

The absolute crap design orange can Frams are USA made...

The company I work for, we make the same safety critical parts in Germany, USA, and China and it really doesn't make much difference which plant it comes from, and given that it's almost all made by automated machies, it's similar cost - at least enough that you wouldn't ship parts between continents.

-
Back