Oil filter straight off block

-

pishta

I know I'm right....
Reaction score
Did 90 adapter take the same filter as an off the block app, like maybe a truck? Can anyone tell me what the gasket OD is for an off the block filter?

We can run the same filter on Jake's 65 B'cuda 360/408 90* adapter, as I do straight to the block on my 318 Fury, and on the Shelby Dakota.....I'm at work so I can't get a measurement.

I ran a shorty on mine with Hedman headers. 51515 is Wix 1 quart, 51068 is the shorty..no 90 adapter

Does anyone have pics of a smallblock, factory exhaust manifolds WITHOUT the 90* adapter in a '67-up A-Body?

trying to determine if a Chevy filter O-ring is the same size as I got a chevy oil cooler/relocation kit that someone asked if it could be Mopar adapted. I think if the O-rings were the same size, then it could be adapted with a close nipple.

trying to determine if a Chevy filter O-ring is the same size as I got a chevy oil cooler/relocation kit that someone asked if it could be Mopar adapted. I think if the O-rings were the same size, then it could be adapted with a close nipple.
No, I'm almost positive they are in a different location.

51515 comes up all Ford/Mazda.
51085 seems to be the more modern Mopar filter.
51068 seems to be Dodge/Ford.
Guess Ill just look up the app if I cant find a Wix Data sheet showing lines gasket diameters.

-
Back