OK! Check this!

-

CUUDAK

Reaction score
I am wondering if anyone can tell me if they have ever seen a hood mounted tach on a 68 Formula S ??? My Barracuda has one on the hood and it sure seems original from the looks of it! Kinda reminds me of a hood tach from a Pontiac but it has a Mopar insignia on the bezel around the glass. A pic would be great if someone could post it. I will take a pic of my tach with my phone and post it a.s.a.p....

Like this....

Gus9.jpg

DSC07001.jpg

Direct Connection "Hustle Stuff" hood tach was a dealer installed item, you could also buy it right at your local Mopar dealership, very rare item to have!!

Direct Connection "Hustle Stuff" hood tach was a dealer installed item, you could also buy it right at your local Mopar dealership, very rare item to have!!

well that is what i meant. not FACTORY installed. but a dealer could. but i thought that those hood tachs came out in 70'?

I had a 68 Dart GTS that had a console mounted tach but I don`t remember ever seeing a hood mounted tach except for on Pontiacs.

The hood tach was made by a company called Dixco.
I have a super clean Dixco hood tach that I have never installed.Might part with it,but they are pricey.

-
Back