what size tire and rim combo do u run
what the bigest tire anr widest rim u can get under a duster
i have offset shackles and my 14-235-60 is way to small

Picture 178.jpg

Picture 177.jpg

Picture 176.jpg

i have 15x8 4-1/2 backspace 255 60 15, I believe I could get a 275 under it
It;s close to the springs,mine arent moved in

15X7 Rallyes all the way around. 255/60/15 on the back and 215/60/15 on the front. May not be the biggest you can fit but I like them..... :D

miscpictures 196.JPG

miscpictures 193.JPG

miscpictures 190.JPG

15x8 wheel with 4 inch backspacing. You can just fit a mickey thompson 10.5x28 slick. It will just clear the leaf springs on the inside. I did also trim the wheel well lips just a small amount to make sure it wouldnt rub on them while turning.

275/65 street tires of almost all brands should fit with the same wheel configuration.

That is with stock location springs, i see you said you have offset shackles. Not a clue with that.

No idea of what you can run on the front. I know 185/65 fit, all i run is the skinnys up front.

If I had a nickle for every time this has been asked I wouldn't have to ask the wife when I am spending..

This should be a sticky with a definitive answer for each car..untouched..mini tubbed an with springs moved.

I wonder if the forum could buy one of the tire sizing tools and do a quick study ?

Just a thought.
Ian.

If I had a nickle for every time this has been asked I wouldn't have to ask the wife when I am spending..

This should be a sticky with a definitive answer for each car..untouched..mini tubbed an with springs moved.

I wonder if the forum could buy one of the tire sizing tools and do a quick study ?

Just a thought.
Ian.
so what u running on your duster tire and rim size

Not large enough...

We have a set of mint 14 inch ralleyes with 245/60's on them and they are too small..we are moving up to a 17 inch rim (I think) so we can have a wider rear tire. I am installing a speedo that reads KMS so we can adjust for tire size.

It would be nice if there was a table we could consult.

Ian.

I believe the biggest after market rim that will fit under there is 16x8. Unless you do a mini tub. I run 14 205/r75 on mine

I stood the wheel up to it to size..it looks good..now I just have to actually try it..unfortunately, this isn't going to happen till later this summer..

I don't mind tubbing it..not crazy about moving the springs inward..

Ian.

-
Back