Ok - Help me out a little everyone.

-
First off, I read all the previous posts, and enjoyed it....

I'm Keith (Couldn't guess could ya?) gaurenteed Moparaholic, I come from a family of Mopar fans. My Dad had 383 RR's. 440 Coronet Wagon, 71 383 Coronet 4 sp. and never have seen another like that.
I work for a Company in Calgary, AB called Telus and do a 12.5 hour shift. I have owned a t least 12 A bodies, and my green 74 360 Duster is now my boys. Both of my kids (1 boy,1 girl) drive nothing but Mopars, newer ones, but never the less. My boy owns 90 Turbo 5sp Acclaim, 96 LHS, 74 Duster, and Turbo Van. MY Daughter, has 2 88 Turbo II Daytona, and 92 V6 5sp Daytona. MY wife has an Avenger (Kinda a Mopar).
I currently have, 440 Duster, 65 Cuda, 89 Super 60 Shadow, 91 LeBaron convertible, 90 CS Daytona Turbo, and last a 99 Ram. I have given the 71 340 Demon to my brother to enjoy!
For hobbies other than my Mopars we do a lot of camping and enjoy riding my mountain bike all the place, including to work when the weather is good.

Glad to meet everyone in a different way!

I thought I should join in on this myself. (Actualllly thought I posted in this one allready.) You have all seen me post quite a bit here in a short while, so I figured I better do so as well. OK, here we go;

My name is Robert. I'm married with 2 kids. One each, 5 years and 2 months apart. I'm certified MoPar crazy. Though any American iron is just fine by me, I like the MoPars to run hard and race best. I've built alot of other stuff. It's just crazy expensive to keep changing brands. So I stuck with the one for the no brainer reasons. Not to mention I mostly had MoPar parts on the shelf.

I own a '73/340/4spd Cuda for 20 years now. I picked it up around the corner from where I grew up just before I turned 21. (I'm 40 now.) I allways ran it hard and put it away wet just to wake it early and do it again.

Along the way, I also own a slew of cars. Not just MoPars, but the one I miss the most is the '73/318/3spd. manual, sure grip equiped Duster with a fold down rear seat and moon roof. Blue in color. I'd love another, but got this instead; click it to read the saga; http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=10508&page=1&pp=20

My 3rd ride is a '79 Magnum. I did a 318 to 400 swap. All parts were donated by a '78 Cordoba. The "P" code 400 has lots of little extras. :toothy7:

Magnum with the Cuda under wraps
http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/attachment.php?attachmentid=10403&stc=1
Duster with Magnum front nose infront of it, A 2003 1200 Custom Sportser on the side.
http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/attachment.php?attachmentid=10404&stc=1
Cuda under wraps. Duster project all around it.
http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/attachment.php?attachmentid=10405&stc=1

101_0288.JPG

101_0285.JPG

100_0566.JPG

My name is Tracy. Of course as a guy that name got me into way too many fights in grade school :eye: . THANKS MUM!!! I'm 43 yrs. old. Live in central Ill just 2 miles from where I grew up. Been maried for 14 yrs. to a fantastic gal (Cathy) who loves cars too. We usually have a race to see who gets to the Mopar Muscle mag. first when it arrives. Grew up in a Mopar family. I still have the pic of me and my bro and sis at the beach and in the background is Dad's 69 Charger he bought new. Red w/ white top. 383 mag. auto. Man was that a beautiful car. One of my uncles worked for Chrysler in Fenton MO from when he was 18 until he retired at 58. One job he had in the late 60's was taking them out to the back lot to park them as soon as they were assembled. He said there was black marks all over that lot, just don't get caught doin them. :angel9: Another uncle raced mud drags with his 70's Power Wagon. I've owned all kinds of cars but Mopars were allways my fav. Our 68 Cuda is my first A-body though. Hopefully have the bugs worked out soon so we can enjoy cruising this summer. Worked for the last 15 yrs. as a road mechanic for Hyster forklifts in St. Louis until last year when I started having major back problems. Doc said it's degenerative disc disease. Sucks. Keep getting migranes when I bend over to work on something or lift something heavy. Oh well. It could be worse. My relaxing hobby is amateur radio. I've met up with many other Mopar fans on the radio too. I'm KB9VXQ on the air so if your a ham listen for me on 2 or 6 meters ssb. (Sometimes 17 or 20 meters too). and give me a call.

My name is Marland I'm 37 and live in Anderson SC. I will be getting married this coming Friday so you guys wish me luck. My finace' has lived with me for about two years so we decided we need to do what's right. She has one boy which is 9 and a girl which is 5. I have lived here all my life and Anderson is growing like crazy. I own a 67 Barracuda fastback and a 03 Dodge RAM 1500 regular cab. I used to own a 68 Dodge Charger since I was 17 and fixed it up over the years. I had it perfect and was taking it the shows and was enjoying every minute. It was garage kept and one day in 2002 I fired it up to keep the battery charged and went to town when a lady ran a stop sign and tee boned the passenger side. I had to get some stiches in my head and took a ride in the ambulance. It was bad and if it could have been fixed I wasn't going to be the one to do it because I was just flat burned out on working on that one car for so long. The insurance comapany gave me $15,500 for the car and was still not happy about that. Thank goodness I had classic car insurance on it or I would not have gotten that. If you don't have classic car insurance do yourself a favor and get it because I'm sure glad that I did. My friend of mine had a 70 Duster when I was 16 and I loved that car so I started looking for me a Mopar of some sort. And that is when I ran across the Charger. I've been a Mopar man ever since.

My name is Don and I am from Fayetteville, Arkansas, originally from SoCal. I am 28 years old. My brother really got me interested in old mopars when he brought his very first 68 charger home. It was a bondo queen and a rat town, a few salvageable parts but that was the first car that really got my imagination rolling.

I learned my first parts of auto restoration work on a 1970 Ford pickup, something I could make mistakes on.

I am now the proud owner of a 68 Dart 270 and still dream of owning one of her larger siblings like a Roadrunner, Satellite or such.

Hey, there are a lot of nice and talented people here, hope ya all let me hang around too. :coffee2: My name is Jim and just joined here last January after buying my 71 Dart. I was born in Kentucky and spent the first few years there and in SE Ohio, I've lived in Colorado, Wisconsin, Pennsylviana, and now back in Ohio. (Hard staying ahead of the law....J/K)

My first Mopar was a 1964 Sport Fury, a 383 Hi Po, I bought it in 1965 and have been a Mopar guy ever since. I also have a 69 Polara 500 vert., a 70 Charger 500 4sp., a 72 Satallite (R/R wanabe) with a 440+6, and a 73 Challenger. Sure wished I still had that 64'.

I'm married to a very wonderful gal named Pam and she is as much of a Mopar nut as I am, we will have been married for 30 years next month, both of us have been married before, my ex just one day left with our three sons and about 30 grand out of the bank. Pam's first husband was killed in an accident and left with a six week old lil girl, and of course I adoped her soon after we were married.

I work in a commercial machine / hone shop, yep, just an old card clock punching union guy looking to retire in about a year and a half, can't wait. Then I'll have time with my wife, my cars, my grandkids, and a fishing pole and a 12 pack :headbang:

Remember folks,............You can choose where you go today, but you can't choose what day to go.............. A good friend just died of a heart attack this past Monday at work. Live well, love others, and give all you can. - Jim

Hi, Brian Kaplan here. I live in northern Wisconsin.
I am a auto tech,53 years young. Married to my lovely
wife, Cheryl for 32 years. I am into Mopars big and small.
I have owned nothing but mopars for the last 20+ years.
Currently have 4 full size Mopars. 2000 Dakota R/T. 1999
Dakota SLT, My pride and joy 1973 Duster, and my P.O.S.
1987 Reliant. I have about 100 Mopar models built and
about another 80 or so to build. The models only get worked
on in the winter when I can't get out to work on The Duster.

Lets help AdamR and tell us something about your self!!!
There are allot of members that are being shy :salute: :cussing:

Old post regenerated...cool! I'm Dustin and I'm typin' this here from my home in Nampa, Idaho. I have been married for thirteen years, and have two kids. Bek is ten years and Jack is almost three months. I grew up a Mopar junkie, though the only cool ride was a '66 Coronet 500 that I dropped a special order 440 hp police interceptor (J stamp) into. My uncle added an anti-sway bar and disk brakes up front. Major driving improvements.

My brother, known on this site as RPM kept telling me how great this site is, and how awesome the members are. And as near as I can tell, he's right. Thanks Scott.

My rides currently lack any A-bodies...of the Mopar persuasion, anyway. I am building a '71 big block (402) El Camino for profit. Kind of building my way up to a cool Mopar. Other horses on the ranch include a '77 Ford F250 4x4 hi-boy, a 2001 Dakota quad cab 4X2 with the 4.7, and my comuter, a 2003 Ford Focus.

I've worked for two dealerships over the past fourteen years. A Ford dealership where I am currently the recon manager and a Dodge dealership. My next job will not be at a dealership.

Thanks for such a great site!!

Well Here Goes,
My Name Is Richard
I Got My Firs Mopar At 15 It Was A 59 3/4ton 318 4 Speed, After That It Was (in Order) 1970 Dodge P'up, 74 Dart Sport, 72 Dodge 4x4, 73 Gold Duster, 71 Hemi Orange 340 Duster, 72 340 4 Speed Demon W/ Dual Scoops (wish I Still Had That One) Then I Turned 18 And Moved To Az Turned 20 Moved Back To Northern California Got Maried, 15 Months Later Got Divorced (she Met A Guy And He Baught Her A Camero For Christmas So She Left Me. Always New There Was Somethng Wrong With Her Dam I Got Lucky) Got Married Again (7 Years On The 18th) Have 3 Kids 17,15, And 5 An 85 350 Crew Cab 4x4 Pickup(up For Sale Shortly) And And A 73 340 Duster Soon To Be A Big Block Car (always Wanted A Big Block Never Had One).

Me In A Nut Shell

-
Back