Ok it's Friday what weekend projects are you working on

-
Dang, I have a long list for this weekend but none of it has anything to do with my car. tmm

how about some math on a nice friday afternoon

Eigenfunctions...good stuff, as a stepping stone (as it were )

to The Schrodinger equation...

Sly Girl, nothing like proving the 'HARMONICS' of a HEMI ON NITRO.

:D:prayer:

oK , BACK ON TOPIC, 2 $90 car covers on the 'tinfish' ...

Farmers Almanac says an acutely hostile but short lived winter.

Eigenfunctions...good stuff, as a stepping stone (as it were )

to The Schrodinger equation...

Sly Girl, nothing like proving the 'HARMONICS' of a HEMI ON NITRO.

:D:prayer:

oK , BACK ON TOPIC, 2 $90 car covers on the 'tinfish' ...

Farmers Almanac says an acutely hostile but short lived winter.

well someday someone has to prove that newton's law of motion is false and purely coincedence .........Ha....prove newton's law on an astrophysical or even a sub-atomic level.........Ha, i think not

Dang $90 bucks for a car cover ......i hope thats a titanium coated one .....im used to the el cheapo $25. budge covers from wal-mart

the variable to disprove or prove the Farmers Almanac is location ....here in my corner on the world .....(thats assuming there are corners on a spherical body ....or assuming a spherical pattern is ubiquitous within a spherical shape LMAO. HHAHAHA).......anyway its really warm here.......seems the duration of winters are getting shorter here:cheers:

No tree trimming today.....very light rain falling. Suppose i could go out and do the maintenance on my truck.........scratch that, no oil......

Got a garage warming to go to tonight. I did order parts for the Dart yesterday, so I am making some kind of progress anyway. Ordered a body gakset kit (DMT), a battery tray kit, and brake and fuel lines. Tomorrow the plan is to rearragne the garage, gather my tools together, fix wring and tire on trailer, in preparation of bringing the Dart home.

Ok, got the snow tires put on both the Daily drivers, did a front brake job on my truck. But still didn't get the brakes bled on my Dart, just so I can go put it away for the winter.

I am going to work on the Formula sunday.I really need to get back into it.

Attachments

• FormulaS#16 015.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 172
Picked up a garage door for the carport today. Gonna change out the radiator in the dart on sun. Hopefully it won't be too cold out.

just sitting and waiting for my car to be done cause some asshat with no ins hit...ill be spending lots of sats waiting for this will take some time to fix....GOD this sucks

Cleaned up & re-organized from minor Sandy damage. Started my cuda after couple of weeks of sitting & reiterated to me how fortunate I've been and love for this country. Then went to my local firing range.

Oldschoolcuda

Finally figured out how to install msd atomic efi; now cable to trans line pressure doesn't have enough travel. More geometry.

Water pump, thermostat, both radiator hoses, bypass hose and flush the whole system on the SS/T today. Gotta drain the radiator again tomorrow to get the rest of the crap out of the system tomorrow before putting fresh coolant back in. Had a stuck closed thermostat this past week so I decided to do some preventative maintenance since the G-05 is about $18 a gallon. I wanted to do it just once.

Pulling the engine and tranny out of my 69 dart drag car. Plus have the son, daughter in law and 3 grands staying the weekend.

Hate to be a "negitive nancy". but, i have no power so i can't paint my engine bay this weekend like i wanted. :banghead:

-
Back