Okay guys, don't lie!

-
Some of those are just classic.

The Jag with the PVC front bumper?

Some of the door handles were priceless.

But the bathtub faucet was the top. Spend big bucks on your stereo, and jerry-rig the heater.:thumrigh:

I need to start taking pictures of the cars that come through my state inspection shop.
Most not as bizarre as on that site but most common is black tape over the check engine light.
Thanks for sharing that,I think I might print pictures and place in my waiting room,so my customer can have a laugh while waiting...
TXDart

you got to do what you got to do lol, im curious about how some of those work lol. like the rwd truck. that cant drive strait at all.

black tape over the check engine light....... well ive done it lol i have no cat on my 94 dakota so the check engine light stays on lol oops

black tape over the check engine light....... well ive done it lol i have no cat on my 94 dakota so the check engine light stays on lol oops

on a 94 the check engine light is pretty much a test light for a failed electrical emission component.

i liked the redbull can on the exhaust... made me think that person had a jager-bomb when he threw that on.

Beer can exhaust patch, yep.
Not a folding chair, but I did use a milk crate as a driver's seat getting a '70 Beetle to the painters once. That was something else... Shifting and stopping was fun, and with no glass in the car it must have looked ridiculous.
I often wonder how I made it this long when I think of some of teh crap I pulled back in the day...

wow.....some of those are crazy LOL.

I can proudly say I have on;y done one of those and that was to use a pop can as an exhaust patch.

otherwise the only thing close was I had to use vise grips as window cranks for the duster for awhile while I had the interior gutted.

oh and LONG ago I had a junk mustang and I stuffed the rust holes with auto trader magazines and duct taped over it and bondo the crap out of it..... (buddy of mine wanted to trade me a stereo for the car and said " I don't care what you do to it...just make it LOOK kind of normal") lol

-
Back