Ol' Man Winter Is Finally Here....

-

MrJLR

Built, not bought
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Southern California is a ***** in the Winter. ....

20161209_144148.jpg
20161209_144125.jpg
20161209_144145.jpg

:rofl:

Jeff

SHUT UP...............................
lol...
At least I don't need a calendar to tell me what time of the year it is... :p

I feel your pain. I went for a long cruise this morning in Southern SD and it was so cold I had to roll the window partially up. Where the heck am I supposed to rest my left arm whole driving?

Brutal down here.

I'm out in the sunshine cleaning up little things on the 'Cuda....had to take my sweatshirt off!

Jeff

7 degrees as a high this coming week......

I put a brake booster in the Scamp this morning... it was 64*... Still got my sweatshirt on !!!!!

Well, it ain't even winter yet, and we are at 24* and could get up to a foot of snow between now and Monday morning. Sigh.....................................

I put a brake booster in the Scamp this morning... it was 64*... Still got my sweatshirt on !!!!!
Hey Bob....do you drive that Scamp very much?
I'll have to come out there one day in the Cuda and hang out a bit...!

Jeff

U stink! LOL. Winter storm warning here, temps in the teens, predicting 8-12" of the white stuff. But we're all set to hunker down. Big pile of firewood by the back door, big pot of homemade soup simmering on the stove, stack of blue rays to watch and bottle of scotch to sip. It should be a nice night!

Take care and stay safe folks,
Pat

U stink! LOL. Winter storm warning here, temps in the teens, predicting 8-12" of the white stuff. But we're all set to hunker down. Big pile of firewood by the back door, big pot of homemade soup simmering on the stove, stack of blue rays to watch and bottle of scotch to sip. It should be a nice night!

Take care and stay safe folks,
Pat
That has its own charm too.....but I would tire of it in a few days...!

Jeff

High of 20 today. About 20" inches in the last 36 hours. Started all the sleds today, rode one for awhile, then took a nap for a couple hours.

That has its own charm too.....but I would tire of it in a few days...!

Jeff
I`m already tired of it ! supposed to be high 50`s today, mid 50`s tomorrow, then back to the winter stuff. I hate it I`m telling you!

Sunday morning and the plows are going by...... winter storm all day. I think it's pretty, and I like a white Christmas. Without my snowmobiles, I might be done with it by mid January, though. lol

I might be done with it by mid January, though. lol

LOL, I'm already done with it and it ain't even started. We're under a warning and could get as much as a foot in localized areas. Guess I'll be pushin' snow this afternoon.

Winter is here I hear.
I got one of these to keep the mouses out of a car. But how do I know it's "working"? I mean the LED is on but I can't here it.
I checked to see if it had any effect on the dogs. They didn't have much of a response. If I put my ear close to it I can hear something.
I probably wasted 29 dollars. I'm also using mothballs, dryer sheet and traps.

Victor-Sonic-Mouse-Repeller.jpg

"Always winter and never Christmas"

I think your cats are sending them over to my place! Can U keep them a little hungrier?

Can U do a little cat training for me? I have 2 that are afraid of outside and would probably run from a mouse. BTW glad yours are avoiding the coyotes, we have a crap ton around here.

-
Back