Ol' Man Winter Is Finally Here....

-
One of the males has a new wound on the right side of his head so he may have met a yote. Mine have always been out in the barn. It started a few years ago when the neighbor kid tortured Momma cat and I began feeding her in my barn. In the country people just drive by and drop them off. I can only touch Momma and 2 males the others stay at least 6 feet away.

Do they do anything about the moles or pretty much stay in the barn? BTW we can send some mice to CA if you would like some.

Do they do anything about the moles or pretty much stay in the barn? BTW we can send some mice to CA if you would like some.
You'd only have to send two, and they'd have a million
:rofl:

No mole troubles here but I wish they would eat the groundhogs or as we call them wood chucks. Should we just all pack our mice in one box to save shipping cost to Cali ?

Should we just all pack our mice in one box to save shipping cost to Cali ?
We could put a little seat foam for a snack and get them off on the right foot. And the inflight movie could be a video on how to build a nest in the exhaust!!

We got around 8-10 here. Can't wait to fire up the snow blower and play with the kids outside.

Last edited:
We have wolverines in Michigan that can take care of that problem too. As long as there is no crooked recount.

My two Polaris sleds (carbed) decided they don't want to stay running, carb issues... blah. But my green Arctic Cat (ditch pickle)
IMG_20161211_132847.jpg
with fuel injection fired right up and works perfectly:)

Put a primer pumps on your Polaris's.
The xlt I just got and rebuilt the carbs, got to ride it for the first time today, only 1600 miles, rebuilt the carbs but still need to put new plugs in it. The previous owner wanted it gone due to taking up space in his shop, carbs were stuck from ethanol, currently acts like it runs a little lean, fuel pump could probably use a rebuild. The 83 Polaris got water in the carbs I believe, as I had the air box off and forgot it was off when it rained for a couple weeks in October, runs on ether fine. I will put primer pumps on them as well when I sort out the other issues, thanks.

IMG_2225.JPG
Love the change in seasons. Got the two sleds ready to go. Got a snowblower that can chuck a frozen dog turd 80 feet. It's about 15F out, just spent 45 minutes in the hot tub with my grandson. Snow keeps the whiners away, so it doesn't take me 1+30 to drive 30 miles. Love it

My two Polaris sleds (carbed) decided they don't want to stay running, carb issues... blah. But my green Arctic Cat (ditch pickle) View attachment 1714997447 with fuel injection fired right up and works perfectly:)
I have four Minuki carbureted machines. Can remove them and kit them in 30 minutes, fuel additive and fuel filters and ride away. Had 18" of fresh powder to play in last weekend and snowing when I came home. Going to be a good winter for snow machine riding. Need more track!!!!
Track, lugs and suspension travel-just like money. Can't have too much!
:)

-
Back