Old and New

-

Mrs. HillbillyMopar

Husband got me hooked on Mopars!
Reaction score
Hi All,
Well I have been a member since 2013, when my husband joined Mr HillbillyMopar
Just never got around to introducing myself.
So here goes:
I am the proud owner of a 1966 barracuda bought at Carlisle, took me three days of dickering to buy but worth every day and was fun to boot!
My girl started out with a slant six and blue, all original, had been stored in a environmental bubble for most of her life the original owner had been real good to her, so I got her and put a 318 with 8 an 3/4 rear end in her change her to yellow (now the bugs love her too) and replaced the carpet was sun bleached, other than that she's solid and beautiful. She beats my husband 79 dart all to....... well you know!!
Now she has a sister and who is a 78 warlock, my current project, poor girl is all in pieces right now, gave her a good sand blasting to her frame, she's also solid, Love picking solid cars make the hubby jealous! Tee Hee
I also bought her at Carlisle bought her as she was pulling into the car corral, didn't even make it off the hauler!
So now I'm headed to Carlisle weds. so lets see what I find, unless hubby beats me to it! :D
Here's girl #1 below: Can't find my pics of girl #2

Attachments

• 20150522_183917.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 133
Welcome aboard, Yes a warlock is a boy and a witch is a lady dartnabout :D

Welcome to the Madness !! Very nice rides there.

Welcome to the family!
Nice lookin' car if you can keep the bugs off of it!
Your husband has a '79 Dart?
I would love to see it........

Hubby caught my mistake like ya all, yes his dart is a 69, if you look in the pic its in the background.
LOL!! Next time I'll proof read what I write! :angel12:

-
Back